A THOUSAND TIMES MORE
Deuteronomy 1:11, “(The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye [are], and bless you, as he hath promised you!)” God will make you a thousand times more in the name of Jesus Christ. God deals with people according to their faith. When God speaks His word to you, your faith must capture His word. Faith will always make you see the prophecies becoming reality. God promised Abraham to become father of many nations and he believed His words. Genesis 15:6, “And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.” Genesis 17:2-8.
Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, believed the message of God through His angel that she will conceive and bring forth a son and his name shall be called Jesus. Luke 1:38, “And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.”
Faith is the instrument by which you turn prophecy to reality. The two blind men received their sights back because they believed Him. Matthew 9:29, “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” You must believe before it will manifest. Lord, I believe that I will be a thousand times more in the name of Jesus Christ. You must keep on hearing it, because faith comes by hearing. Romans 10:17, “So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Isaiah 60:22, “A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.
The earlier Christians that gathered at the Upper room were about two hundred and twenty in Act 1:15. About three thousand souls believed God’s words through Peter on the Pentecost Day Act 2:41. Since then, the body of Christ began to witness increase in number Acts 4:4, “(4:4) Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.” Act 6:1, “And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.” Acts 6:7, “And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.”
The Lord will increase you; there shall be no decrease around you in the name of Jesus’ Christ.
Israel came into the land of Egypt few, but left Egypt in thousands. God is increasing you on every side in the name of Jesus Christ. Job 8:7, “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.”
Genesis 13:14, “(13:14) And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:” What can you see now? What is your faith can obtain now? Get ready for uncountable blessings. God shall bless you this year to the extent of what you can see in the realm of the spirit.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE A THOUSAND TIMES MORE?
- Your faith:
- Your love for God: The more you love God, the more His treasure is open to you. For those who love God, everything will fall in line for them Isaiah 64:4, “For since the beginning of the world [men] have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, [what] he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. Romans 8:28 “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.”
- Continuous passion after the word of God: Colossians 3:17, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.”
- Sow seed into the kingdom of God. Sow your money; your love; your kindness; your passion for the kingdom of God. Your harvest to become a thousand times more depend on the quality of the seed you sow. In the time of sowing, you may do it with tears, but you must know that very soon, bumper harvest will come to you John 12:24, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.”
- You must serve Him. Your greatness is attached to service. Life is all about service to God and humanity. As you serve Him, you will continue to increase everyday Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
- Spiritual increase: The more you serve, He will give spiritual responsibilities. God promotes according to your service unto Him Exodus 18:21, “Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place [such] over them, [to be] rulers of thousands, [and] rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:”
- Thanksgiving: John 6:10-12, “10And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. 11And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would. 12When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.” As you thank Him, He will increase you
January 13, 2023
July 04, 2022
July 04, 2021