ANOINTING FOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Your glory is emerging tonight in the name of Jesus. All your trials will end in testimonies in the name of Jesus Job 23:10. Tonight is the night for the announcement of glory in the name of Jesus.
1 Samuel 16:3, “And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will shew thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto me [him] whom I name unto thee.” God is the one that anoints, not man. Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Psalms 92:10, “But my horn shalt thou exalt like [the horn of] an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.”
The anointing supposed to happen daily. Psalms 23:5, “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” Ecclesiastes 9:8, “ Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.” The anointing consumes every impurity; it liberates spirit, soul and body from captivity of life.
The anointing announces the anointed to the world. 1Samuel 16:13, “Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.” 1Samuel 16:18, “Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, [that is] cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD [is] with him.”
You need to work on potentials that will announce you to the world after you have been anointed. David was in the bush, watching over the sheep when his name was announced before the king.
- Father, anoint me to announce me, let the anointing come upon me in the name of Jesus.
- Father, after all I have gone through, let me begin to shine. After all the temptations, trials, pains, let me begin to shine in the name of Jesus.
- Father, after all covering, limitations, it is my time to shine now, out of obscurity to limelight in the name of Jesus.
- Father, every pain I go through in life will result in gain; convert all my pains to gains in the name of Jesus Romans 8:18.
- Father, anything that can disgrace me before my announcement, let the anointing remove it now in the name of Jesus.
03/06/2019. Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Bishop Mike Bamidele. Title: ANOINTING FOR ANNOUNCEMENT
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Tuesday, 4 June 2019
January 21, 2021
January 13, 2021
December 10, 2020