ANOINTING FOR BATTLES WITH INVISIBLE FORCES
Download Audio of the message
2 Corinthian 10:3-5, “3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
We are in the flesh, but we are not fighting flesh, we are fighting invisible forces. They are invisible forces, but existing forces. They are invisible forces, but very influential forces. Ephesians 6:12, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].”
Our battles are not with flesh and blood. Flesh and blood may be instrumental in the process, but the main source of the problems is invisible powers. 1 Peter 5:8, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”
You must know the invisible God to overcome invisible battles. If you don’t know this invisible God, you cannot overcome invisible battles. Behind every evil in this world is the devil. If you want to fight, you are fighting the enemies that cannot be physically seen. That makes the battles tougher. Whatever has been behind the evil in your life will leave now. You will see evil no more in the name of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 1:21, “Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:” Ephesians 2:6, “And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:”
When you come into Christ, you have been lifted far above all the principalities and powers. You have dominion on them because of Jesus Christ. They are in high places; but you are in heavenly places, far above them. They cannot come near you unless you are coming down or they are trespassing. Anytime you have problem with the devil and you are agitated, may be you have left your original position in God. You are now operating at the lower level, where they can have access to you. That is why they are threat to you. If you stay in your place, you cannot be threatened by any devil in high places or low places. If you displace God in your life; you will be exposed to the devil. If you give God His place in your life, He will place you in your place in life and destiny, where no devil can reach you.
WHAT ANOINTING CAN DO?
- The anointing guarantees your victory: The anointing is the presence of God. When you carry the anointing, He follows you everywhere you go. Your enemy will be defeated in the name of Jesus Christ. God takes over your battles if He is with you. 1 Samuel 4:5-8, “ 5And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again. 6And when the Philistines heard the noise of the shout, they said, What [meaneth] the noise of this great shout in the camp of the Hebrews? And they understood that the ark of the LORD was come into the camp. 7And the Philistines were afraid, for they said, God is come into the camp. And they said, Woe unto us! for there hath not been such a thing heretofore. 8Woe unto us! who shall deliver us out of the hand of these mighty Gods? these [are] the Gods that smote the Egyptians with all the plagues in the wilderness.” What you should ever desire for is the presence of God. Every other person may turn against you, if God is with you, you are on the winning side.
- The anointing strengthens you. Any time you are anointed, you are strengthened by the anointing Psalms 18:32, “[It is] God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.” Psalms 18:39-44, “39For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. 40Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. 41They cried, but [there was] none to save [them: even] unto the LORD, but he answered them not. 42Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. 43Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; [and] thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people [whom] I have not known shall serve me. 44As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.”
- The anointing protects you from the arrows of the enemies: Psalms 105:15, “[Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” Psalms 140:7, “O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, thou hast covered my head in the day of battle.” Anointing makes you untouchable. May God arise and fight for you now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The anointing reveals the secrets of the enemies.
- The anointing disarms your enemies.
- Father, let Your Spirit move upon me and within me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I receive the anointing I need for this season in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, by the anointing I will be stronger than my adversaries in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, chase them away, those who hold onto what we belong to me in life. By divine authority in Christ, I occupy my place in life and destiny in Jesus’ name.
- By the anointing of the Holy Spirit, I receive victories over all battles of life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- My head is covered by the anointing, in these days of battles in the name of Jesus Christ.
May 15, 2022
May 05, 2022
May 01, 2022