ANOINTING FOR SPIRITUAL EMPOWERMENT
WORDS OF PROPHECIES:
This is your evening for special miracle. This is your month of empowerment. This month, you will take your place in destiny. From today, God will add speed to you in life. The power to move at the speed of God, receive now in the name of Jesus Christ. That spirit of heaviness in you is being exchanged for a garment of praise. Inside of you, there will joy, outside of you, there will be happiness. You will scream for outrageous joy in the name of Jesus Christ. Anyone Satan is threatening with death; you will not die, but live. Satanic arrow of death targeted at you is hereby return to sender in the name of Jesus Christ. Every threat against your existence is thereby thwarted in the name of Jesus Christ. Every contrary medical report that is life threatened is cancelled in the name of Jesus Christ. Longevity is your portion in the name of Jesus Christ. Until your own assignment is done on earth, you will go nowhere in the name of Jesus Christ.
You are welcome to the month of divine empowerment. The highest form of empowerment known to man is spiritual empowerment, because spiritual power is higher than all forms of powers.
- Physical Power is all about strength and energy. Physical power is the ability and strength to perform a task. Is all physical agility and physical vitality. Anyone that the devil is threatening your body with sickness, I command be healed now by the power of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Official or Positional Power: This is the power you have by the virtue of your position (qualifications, years of experiences etc) in an organization.
- Political Power: This is the power you have by the virtue of the mandates of the electorates.
- Financial Power: Among human beings, financial power is the most recognized power. The poor man’s voice will not be heard. His idea may be good; people will not take his advice because of his financial incapacity.
- Social and relationship power: Is the power of number, connection, ability to relate and influence others.
There is power for anything you can think about in life. However, none of the above is as strong as spiritual power. Luke 4:1-2, “1And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.”
When Jesus Christ came out of the wilderness, He returned in the power of the Spirit Luke 4:14, “And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.”
What fasting does to a man filled with the Holy Spirit is to process the presence of God in your life for use in day to day activities. Just like crude oil is taken to refinery for processing for varieties use. In its crude form, it is not useful for daily living, it has no value. Likewise, fasting turns what is in you to daily use. The child of God filled with the power of Holy Ghost will be clueless and powerless if you are not duly processed in order to manifest the power of the Spirit. Luke 4:18, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,”
Spiritual empowerment dictates physical power. It is superior to other powers. That is why you must thirst every moment for spiritual empowerment. It makes you to be in charge. Without spiritual power, other powers are render useless and ineffective. Daniel 2:21, “And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:”
If there is any attack from the camp of the enemies without any spiritual power to resist them, other powers will go down for the attack. Psalms 42:1, “(42:1) To the chief Musician, Maschil, for the sons of Korah. As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.”
I want you to desire for the power of God because it will make you superior. Psalms 63:1-10, “1A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; 2To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary. 3Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. 4Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. 5My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: 6When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches 7Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. 8My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me. 9But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth. 10They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.”
How to get the power?
- You must seek for the power: Matthew 7:7-8, “7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Matthew 7:11, “If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?”
- You must believe: Romans 1:16, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
- You must be willing to receive the power: John 1:12, “(1:12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” Act 1:8, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
- Study and meditate upon the word of God Hebrew 4:12, “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”
- Father, I will occupy my place, I will take my position in life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I receive increase in power from above to control all circumstances around my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I receive power to overcome the forces of wickedness and darkness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject every weakness, fainting spirit, weariness in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, empower me for life’s assignments, and victorious living in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, I receive oil of empowerment over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
March 15, 2023
FIRE ON YOUR TONGUE
March 09, 2023
SPIRITUAL EMPOWERMENT 2
March 03, 2023