BEAUTIFUL LIFE AT BEAUTIFUL GATE
Act 3:1-13 “Now Peter and John were going up to the temple at the hour of prayer, the ninth hour.1 2 And a man lame from birth was being carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple that is called the Beautiful Gate to ask alms of those entering the temple. ……………………And all the people saw him walking and praising God, 10 and recognized him as the one who sat at the Beautiful Gate of the temple, asking for alms. And they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him.While he clung to Peter and John, all the people, utterly astounded, ran together to them in the portico called Solomon’s. And when Peter saw it he addressed the people: “Men of Israel, why do you wonder at this, or why do you stare at us, as though by our own power or piety we have made him walk? The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant2 Jesus, whom you delivered over and denied in the presence of Pilate, when he had decided to release him.”
When something is beautiful, it means it is attractive and pleasant to look at. God will beautify your life in the name of Jesus.
- A beautiful life is a healthy life: Sickness makes a man ugly and older than his age. Sickness makes life unattractive. Many in the state of unhealthy prefer to die than to remain in such painful and ugly state.
- A beautiful life is a prosperous life: Deuteronomy 8:18, it reads, “You shall remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.” Psalms 35:27, “ Let those who delight in my righteousness shout for joy and be glad and say evermore, “Great is the LORD, who delights in the welfare of his servant!”
- A beautiful life is a victorious life: A defeated life is an ugly life. 1Corinthians 15:57, “But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Tonight, God of victory will give you victory in all the battles you have been facing in the name of Jesus.
- A beautiful life is a productive life: This is the kind of life God wants all His children to live every day. God wants us to be productive. Grace for greater productivity will rest upon you tonight in the name of Jesus.
- A beautiful life is a successful life: Your life will be colourful in the name of Jesus.
- A beautiful life is a fruitful life. Barrenness is not your portion in life in Jesus’ name. Genesis 1:28, “ And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
- A beautiful life is a joyful life: Jeremiah 31:12, “They shall come and sing aloud on the height of Zion, and they shall be radiant over the goodness of the LORD, over the grain, the wine, and the oil, and over the young of the flock and the herd; their life shall be like a watered garden, and they shall languish no more.” Esther 9:22, “as the days on which the Jews got relief from their enemies, and as the month that had been turned for them from sorrow into gladness and from mourning into a holiday; that they should make them days of feasting and gladness, days for sending gifts of food to one another and gifts to the poor.”
- A beautiful life is a peaceful life: You will have peace throughout the days of your life in the name of Jesus.
- A Godly life is a beautiful life: Any beauty outside God can be corrupted; God is the only source of true beauty. Abide in Him and He will surely beautify your life.
- Oh Lord, make my life attractive to the good things of life; let my life repel evil in the name of Jesus. 1Samuel 16:12-13, “ And he sent and brought him in. Now he was ruddy and had beautiful eyes and was handsome. And the LORD said, “Arise, anoint him, for this is he. Then Samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of his brothers. And the Spirit of the LORD rushed upon David from that day forward. And Samuel rose up and went to Ramah.”
- Oh Lord, let people remember me for good where I am in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let my skills, talents, personality be needed in the high places in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make my life beautiful and glorious in the name of Jesus. Anything that does not glorify God in my life (sin, poverty, lack, sickness etc.) Lord take it away in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 4:2, “In that day the branch of the LORD shall be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land shall be the pride and honor of the survivors of Israel.”
- Oh Lord, my coat of many colours shall not be taken away; my beauty shall be corrupted in the name of Jesus. Genesis 37:23, 31-32, “So when Joseph came to his brothers, they stripped him of his robe, the robe of many colours that he wore.”
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Pastor Kunle Oke. Title: “BEAUTIFUL LIFE AT BEAUTIFUL GATE.”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Thursday, 21 February 2019
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020