CANCELLATION OF DEBTS
Download Audio of the message
Your debts shall be supernaturally cancelled in the name of Jesus. When you are in debt and you are unable to pay, it becomes a liability. When you are indebted, it means that you do not have money to pay or the resources to offset your debts. So what you need to do is to work very hard, to gather resources to offset the debts. When you are indebted, somebody can pay on your behalf. Every bill that is hanging on your neck shall be supernaturally cancelled in Jesus’ name. Your debts can be graciously cancelled 2 Kings 4:1-7, “Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.” You can be a man of God and still be in debts. You can be a righteous man and still be in debts. 2 Kings 4:2, “And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not anything in the house, save a pot of oil.”
That thing that will offset that problem in your life, the Lord will unfold it to you in Jesus’ name. Luke 7:41-42, “41There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. 42And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?” Your debts shall be graciously cancelled in Jesus’ name.
The Bible makes us to understand that we are all debtors. Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Jesus Christ paid the debts of our sins on the cross. Any debt in your life shall be supernaturally cancelled in Jesus’ name. 2 Samuel 24:14, “And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for his mercies [are] great: and let me not fall into the hand of man.” 2 Samuel 24:15-16, “15So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning even to the time appointed: and there died of the people from Dan even to Beersheba seventy thousand men. 16And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD was by the threshingplace of Araunah the Jebusite.”
I decree to poverty, lack, sickness etc. in your life enough is enough in the name of Jesus Christ. Hosea 2:23, “And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to [them which were] not my people, Thou [art] my people; and they shall say, [Thou art] my God.”
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEBTS
- You must know what that debt is.
- You need mercy for you to be free from your debts. Luke 7:11-15. Where you are having pain, the Lord will attend to it now in Jesus’ name. Whatever is dead in your life, I decree and declare arise in the name of Jesus Christ. Mark 10:47-52. You must show mercy for you to receive mercy.
- Use the blood of Jesus Christ. Revelation12:11, “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” The blood of Jesus Christ is a strong weapon in the spiritual warfare.
- You must react against debt. You will show your oppressor the receipt of your redemption, which is Blood of Jesus. It is only a fool that pays for the same article twice.
- Father, I thank You for the redemption of the Cross, I thank You for the salvation my soul in Jesus’ name.
- Father, whatever You have written concerning my life shall come to pass in Jesus’ name.
- Father, whatever debt is hanging on my neck is cancelled in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Everything Jesus Christ had paid for on the Cross and Satan wants to lord it on me, I reject them now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I am free from all the oppressions of Satan by the Blood of Jesus Christ.
- I receive new garment from God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- All the filthy garments l cursed them to be removed from my life in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil garment is removed from me. The garment of debt is removed from my life. The garment of sickness and deceases are removed from my life. I receive the garment of righteousness now in the name of Jesus Christ.
When you are indebted, it means that you do not have money to pay or the resources to offset the debts. So what you need to do is to work very hard, to gather resources to offset the debts.
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Wednesday, 18 August 2021
September 17, 2021
September 07, 2021
September 03, 2021