CARRYING SWEET SMELL PART 3
In the second part of the year 2020, God will give you speed in the Jesus’ name.
20 things that happen to a man carrying sweet smell:
- Individuals like you. They like anything that concerns you, including your dog.
- People you know, they love you.
- People you do not know, they begin to love you.
- People meeting you for the first time, they fall in love with you.
- They experience love at first sight.
- People want you around them.
- People who just hear of you, they fall in love with you.
- People are ready to give even their own eyes.
- People want you around them for long and forever 1 Samuel 18:1.
- People are ready to protect to you and hide you from danger. People are ready to defend you.
- People give to you what you do not deserve in life.
- People give you what they will give to others.
- Kings and nobles give you privileges.
- Doors open for you on their own accord.
- Protocols and laws are set aside to accommodate you in life.
- It is never finishes until you have your own portion.
- If it has finished, they make it available for you by all means.
- You are crowned king or leader.
- You receive extra on purpose.
- Your offences are overlooked.
2 Corinthians 2:14-16. Genesis 27:27. Song of Solomon 1:3. Psalms 45:8. 1 Samuel 16:21-23, 18:1.
What you can do to always carrying sweet smell:
- People who are selfless, patriotic and sacrificial.
- You must be courageous Esther 4:11, 1 Samuel 17:32-35.
- They are givers Genesis 8:20-27, 1 Kings 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:2, Philippians 4:18.
- Father put upon me a sweet aroma in the name of Jesus.
- Father, put a sweet smell upon my life, everywhere I go let doors open for me in Jesus’ name.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Bishop Mike Bamidele. Title: “CARRYING SWEET SMELL PART 3”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Sunday, 5 July 2020
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020