COVENANT OF EXEMPTION FROM EVIL
Hebrews 13:20-21, “Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.”
Through the blood of everlasting covenant, death is disannulled. It changes life and destiny. The blood of everlasting covenant ensures that, you will no longer experience frustration; you will die the death of another; there is an end to every God’s judgement upon your life, mercy will speak for you; you will lack no more; no more evil in your life.
The covenant that we are exploring tonight is the covenant with Noah. Scholars called it Noahic covenant. It is a covenant of exemption from evil; it is a covenant of a new era Genesis 6:7-8. Noah found grace in the sight of God, he and his household were exempted from the destruction that came over the earth during his time. You will be exempted from evil that befalls others because you will find grace in the sight of God. The covenant puts you in the ark of safety from universal destruction. While others businesses are collapsing, yours will prosper; while others fail, you will succeed in the name of Jesus. A new generation was created through Noah because he found grace in the sight of God Genesis 9:1-17. New thing will begin in your generation in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus, I thank for shedding Your blood on Calvary for me, for giving Your body for my sake. I decree an end to any kind of evil in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, exempt me and my household from all the evils of this end time in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I will always find grace in Your sight in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let there be a new era in my life. Put an end to frustration, stagnation, affliction, poverty, lack etc. in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let there be restoration of all lost opportunities in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, whatever is dead in my life, receive life through the blood of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Bishop Mike Bamidele. Title: “COVENANT OF EXEMPTION FROM EVIL”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Wednesday, 10 July 2019
September 17, 2020
September 10, 2020
September 03, 2020