FERVENT IN SPIRIT, NOT SLOTHFUL IN BUSINESS
KEEPING YOUR MINITERIAL ASSIGNMENT IS A COMMANDMENT
1 Corinthians 15:58; “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”
“Since 1992, I’m always on radio early in the morning for 29years” I’m not saying you should not have plans but steadfastness in the work of God. Keep your ministerial fire assignment ever abounding, don’t be weary. Whoever is weary, I declare a new strength for you in Jesus name!
KEEPING YOUR MINISTERIAL FIRE IS BEING EVER FERVENT IN THE SPIRIT
Retain the ministerial fire, quench not the fire, a lot of ministers quenched their fire by grieving the Holy Spirit. Ephesians 4:30 says “And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” The Holy Spirit is a gentle spirit, a leading spirit. Samson for example didn’t know when the Holy Spirit has left him. He told Delilah the symbol of covenant he has with God which is his hair. It is not all you say about your secret, Samson was not sensible enough till he told Delilah his secret and he quenched the fire of God in him.
IT IS RETAINING YOUR FIRST LOVE
What makes a minister’s fire to keep burning is to remember his first love which is God. You must retain your first love till you die. Your love for God must be for him only. Revelation 3:15-20. Material property or possession easily deceives, the reason why some people are poor is that when God gives them material things, they won’t come to him again. Philippians 2:16 says; “Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.”
YOU MUST NOT ALLOW THE CHALLENGES TO QUENCH YOUR FIRE
Jeremiah 2:11 says “Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? But my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.”
Some challenges is deceit. Don’t be a deceiving prophet, in this end time, all what people are doing is looking for money. The day a minister starts thinking about money in your ministry, he is finished.
- Keep your prayer life high
- Keep the word before your eyes; Joshua 1:8
- Keep your love for God steadfast
- Keep giving
- Keep your faith working: faith helps you have a vibrant life. It takes action to get outcome.
- Your seed shall be mighty on earth
- Open doors are coming in a big way
- Children’s time will not be wasted
- God will open supernatural doors for you and your family
- Father, keep me burning, keep my ministerial fire burning, let this fire not be quenched, fresh fire fall on me, let there be fresh fire upon my Christian life, Lord turn me to fire in Jesus name.
- I receive fresh fire in Jesus name.
May 30, 2023
June 12, 2022