FIVE SECRETS OF GOD by: Bishop Samson Grace
Psalms 91:1, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”
Everything that leads to exploits has a secret and the secret is in Almighty God.
The secrets of Almighty God:
- The secret of absolute obedience: You cannot go far in Christian’s journey without absolute obedience. Genesis 26:1-2, “1And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. 2And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of:”
The level of your obedience will determine the level of blessings you will enjoy in your lifetime. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience produces greater intimacy with God. God takes special interest and affection in those who obey His commandments. The more obedient you are, the closer you are to God. You must choose to obey God at all times. Obedient builds unshakeable foundation for you in life. No problem is bigger than you if you obey God. Matthew 7:24-25, “24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.” Obey God and spend quality time with God.
- The secret of sowing: Galatians 6:7-8. Sowing mean spending quality time with God. God likes communion. He wants you to stay in His presence. Spend quality time in studying God’s words, meditating upon His word. When you spend with Him, you will know what you do not know before.
- The secret of making God your refuge: Psalms 91:1
- The secret of intercession: Hebrews 13:18-20, “18Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly. 19But I beseech [you] the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner. 20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,” Ephesians 5:16, “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” By standing in gap for another person, you are averting evil from such person.
- Oh Lord, show me the secret that will make me fruitful in everything I do in life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, whatever has been troubling me I put them underneath my feet now in the name of Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, whatever instruction You give me henceforth, I am ready to obey by Your grace in the name of Jesus.
September 24, 2021
September 17, 2021