FOUR BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAMIC COVENANT
Who are qualified to be a partaker of Abrahamic covenant? Genesis 12:1-5, “Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” God called Abraham out of something for a purpose to fulfilled and he obeyed the calling of God. In Galatians 3:13-14, we Gentiles are partakers of this Abrahamic covenant through the redemption we have in Christ Jesus. Galatians3:13-14, “Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:28-29, “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye [be] Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” We are God’s Israelites in the Spirit. What the present Israelites are enjoying, we also enjoy it in Christ Jesus.
However, the same way Abraham walked with God, the same way God wants us to walk with Him so that we can be a partaker of Abrahamic covenant. Our walk with God is covenant base walk. That is what God demands of us to enjoy the blessings in Abraham. When you are walking with God, you may begin small, but you will not end up as a small person Isaiah 51:1-3.
BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAMIC COVENANT:
- God will enlarge you and also establish you.
- God will bless you. That is God will give physical possessions Genesis 12:2, 14:19.
- God will give you inheritances that you will leave for generations to come Proverbs 13:22,
- God will favour you Psalms 5:12
- God will give you divine protection Genesis 13:1-2.
- God will make you greater than your enemies
- God will make your name great.
- Oh Lord, enlarge my coast and establish me in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, bless me indeed with physical possessions in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, in the journey of life, favour me all around in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, make my name great in the name of Jesus.
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020