FREEDOM FROM DEBTS
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR THE AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
Any enthronement without financial independent is a mockery of you. True enthronement is a financial enthronement. Psalms 24:1, “The is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”
Because your heavenly father is wealthy, you will not be poor in the name of Jesus Christ. You are to be expression of God. You are not to be poor; you are to be wealthy, because your heavenly father is wealthy. Everything about you will manifest full expression of God in the name of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:1, “Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;”
Deuteronomy 28:11-12, “11And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.” Your hands shall be a lending hand; you will not be begging to make ends meet. You will lend to nations in the name of Jesus Christ.
What God has ordained for your life goes beyond meeting your personal needs. God wants you to impart lives positively. Your lifetime must add positive values to your generation. It is not about your duration in life, but your donation to life.
HOW DO DEBTS GET PAID?
- Your debts can be forgiven. Matthew 6:12, “And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.” Your debts will be forgiven you. Matthew 18:27. Deuteronomy 15:1-2, “1At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 2And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the LORD’S release.”
- Somebody can pay for your debts. Jesus Christ paid the supreme price. He died for us Romans 8:32, “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?” Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Philemon 1:10-17. Somebody will rise up for you to pay up all your debts in the name of Jesus Christ.
- God can give you income to pay up all your debts. 2 Kings 4:1-7.
- I declare my freedom from every debt I owe anyone. I decree my total freedom from all debts today in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree, I welcome a new thing into my life and my household now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, according to Your word, bless the works of my hands in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, send men to me that will pay up all my debts for me in the name of Jesus Christ.
November 28, 2023
November 26, 2023
November 26, 2023