HOLY SPIRIT AND YOU (JULY 2023 EDITION)
God will give you breakthrough you have never had before in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree, victories in all the challenges you are passing through in the name of Jesus Christ.
Tonight, we will be considering the important aspect of the ministry of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit will invade every aspect of your life in the name of Jesus Christ. He will help to fulfill your purpose in life in the name of Jesus Christ. John 16:7-8, “7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:”
Holy Spirit is also our Comforter. He comes after Jesus Christ had physically left the world. There are certain things that will not happen in your life until there is a departure of some that you have considered as principals. The coming of Holy Spirit is for your expediency. It is for your advantage. He gives you advantage over others. This is your season of advantage because you have Holy Ghost in you. Never accept disadvantage anymore in your life. One of the things the ministry of Holy Spirit does is to reprove.
Holy Spirit is a reprover. To reprove is to correct, rebuke and reset your mind. Holy Spirit reproves the world of sins. He is an invisible personality, but works in us. He makes you see sins as sins. He makes you see or feel the sinfulness of sin. You can do things with impunity when our conscience does not condemn us anymore. But when Holy Spirit comes upon you, He reproves you when you do something that is not right. He gives you godly sorrow. Not sorrow of depression or sorrow of not worthy to be accepted again 2 Corinthians 7:10, “For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” Godly sorrow is when you feel remorseful when you something that is not right.
1 Corinthians 12:13, “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” When you are saved and redeemed through the blood Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit validates you, He affirms you, He establishes you, He gives you confidence in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:16, “The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:” Holy Ghost puts us into the body of Christ. Nobody enters the body of Christ, without Holy Ghost at work. Holy Spirit corrects the erring ones. He corrects someone He loves you. If you are being corrected it shows that you are blessed. Revelation 3:19, “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.” If you are not corrected and rebuked by God, it shows that you are not loved. Every correction is to demonstrate love. Proverbs 3:11, “My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:” Psalms 94:12, “Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;”
CORRECTION BY HOLY SPIRIT IS ESSENTIAL TO AVOID THE FOLLOWING:
- Foul play
- Fowlers’ traps: Proverbs 22:15, “Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.” Proverbs 23:13, “Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.” Proverbs 29:17, “Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.” The ministry of correction is the ministry of Holy Spirit
- Heavenly Father, by Your spirit, invade every aspect of my life. Enter into my academics, finance, relationship, career, marriage, business, and all my pursuits in life in the name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord, I receive grace for the completion of all projects I lay my hands to do in my lifetime. No project will be abandoned in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, help me to finish well in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, by Your Holy Spirit, remove foolishness from me and impart into me the spirit of wisdom.
- Father, by Your Holy Spirit, remove failure from me and help me to succeed by Your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 21, 2023
September 13, 2023
September 04, 2023