HOW TO MAKE NEW MONEY
Download Audio of the message
Every problem my generation has been facing, on financial matters, father, give me victory over it today in the name of Jesus. Separate my family from the spirit of poverty, separate my generation from the spirit of poverty and lack in Jesus’ name.
Deuteronomy 8:18, “But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.” It is God that gives us power to get wealth. So, if you want to make money, get power from God. I receive power to prosper in Jesus’ name. I receive power to do great exploits in life in Jesus’ name. May that power begin to manifest in whatever you do in Jesus’ name.
WHAT THE POWER DOES?
- It changes your thinking about prosperity, money and wealth. It changes your mindset of: prosperity belongs to a circle; I can never be rich in life; my background is extremely bad, my parent is extremely poor, I cannot make it in life. The Lord most high will change your mind in Jesus’ name. What the power does it to make you know that you can prosper, because the will of God is that you should prosper. The first conversation that God had with man is about man’s prosperity. God’s priority is your prosperity. 3 John1:2, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” All the people God called were blessed abundantly. God blessed Abraham abundantly Genesis 24:1, “And Abraham was old, [and] well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.”
God blessed Isaac abundantly, “10And Abimelech said, What [is] this thou hast done unto us? one of the people might lightly have lien with thy wife, and thou shouldest have brought guiltiness upon us. 11And Abimelech charged all [his] people, saying, He that toucheth this man or his wife shall surely be put to death. 12Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. 13And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: 14For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.” The will of God is that you prosper, but you must do it in a right way Matthew 6:32-33, “32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
You need money for good clothes, accommodation, transportation etc. You will not lack, you will not lack financially. Your generation will not lack. Where there is lack, an end has come to that lack in Jesus’ name. God will make a way for, He will open financial doors for you in Jesus’ name.
- Diligence: You must be hardworking, whatever your job is. Any lazy person will not prosper, he or she will steal, he or she will become liar. There is no future for a lazy person. Whatever work you are doing, if you want to make money out of it, you must do it well. Idleness will kill you, he will make you to lack. Find something to do, and you will prosper. Proverbs 12:11, “He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain [persons is] void of understanding.” Proverbs 10:4, “He becometh poor that dealeth [with] a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.”
- Not wasting of what you have, wise use of what you have. Do not be unnecessary extravagant. Luke 15:13-14. War against waste in your life, be prudent.
- Be liberal, be open handed. Proverbs 11:25, “The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.” The more you give, the more it comes back to you. Luke 6:38, “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” There is no way you will give to God that He will owe you. Every time you give to God, God only multiply it back to you. How do l give to God? In tithes, offerings, sacrificial giving, special gifts and thanksgivings. Give to your spouse, children, family members, and give to yourself. Give to the poor, needy, widows, the hungry etc.
- Father, I thank You for Your words that You have sent to me in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I receive power to prosper in the name of Jesus.
- Father, whatever has been making to think I cannot prosper in life, be destroyed now in Jesus’ name.
- Father, intervene in financial matters of my household in Jesus’ name.
- Father, launch my generation into the abundance of prosperity now. I enter into a new covenant of prosperity through the Blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make me and my children financial pillars of this generation in Jesus’ name.
It is God that gives us power to get wealth. So, if you want to make money, get power from God. I receive power to prosper in Jesus’ name. I receive power to do great exploits in life in Jesus’ name. May that power begin to manifest in whatever you do in Jesus’ name.
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Sunday, 8 August 2021
September 03, 2021
August 26, 2021
August 18, 2021