I BELONG TO THE UNTOUCHABLE BREED
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR THE AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
WORDS OF PROPHECIES:
Your victory is guaranteed by God. No matter the battle of life, your victory is guaranteed by God. You will not be a victim in challenges of life. You are declared a victor by God. Your victory is guaranteed. The next eleven months shall be amazing months for you in the name of Jesus Christ. In 2024, you will dominate and nothing will dominate you in the name of Jesus Christ.
As you partake in this fast, God will speak to you; you will hear the voice of the Lord. As you open Scriptures, revelations will come to you. Whatever represented delays before will be totally terminated. No more delays, speed shall be added to you. God will haste His words to perform it in your life. During this fast, every hidden yoke of the enemy shall be exposed and destroyed. Anything that comes against you shall not survive. Things that are good will come to you in a rush. Whatever enemy is doing against you shall not survive. You will see the invisible. You will dare the impossible in the name of Jesus Christ. At the end of the fast, you will reach new territories. In your personal life, you will reach invisible enlargement.
The forces of life may not want you to leave where you are, they want to keep you on the same spot, unless you use force against them. When you are not advancing, you are actually retreating. Because life is going on, everything is moving and sooner or later, you will find yourself at the very back of life. If your life will ever move forward, you must involve in fasting and praying frequently.
As a king, you need protection. Kings are protected by the State. Your protections are guaranteed. God’s priority is your security.
You also have a role in your protection. Your role is to say it out. Psalms 91:2, “I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.” Mark 11:23, “For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Luke 7:7-8, “ 7Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. 8For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.”
What you say is what you see. Your speech is relevant to your entire life, especially your security. God said let there be light and there was light. Psalms 105:14-15, “14He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; 15Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”
There is a group God is saying to “TOUCH NOT”. You belong to the untouchable group. You belong to the untouchable breed. Philippians 2:10-11, “10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” Jesus Christ is not an ordinary Prophet. We belong to Him and you are untouchable.
Who are the untouchable breeds? What make them untouchable? What the consequences of touching them? Why are they untouchable?
- They carry a divine mandate.
- They carry mantles.
- They are God made kings Revelation 5:10, “And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”
- They establish God’s kingdom in the hearts of men and on the earth.
- They expand God’s kingdom beyond where they met it. They are apostolic, they are expanders, and they are breakthrough personalities. Genesis 12:3, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.” 1 Samuel 16:27-28, “And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.”
- They are people on a mission.
- They are people who have discovered their purposes in their lifetime. If you want to stay save in life, discover your purpose in life and abide with it. You are created to give glory to God.
- They are chosen generation 1 Peter 2:9, “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”
You will discover your purpose in your lifetime in the name of Jesus Christ. God will not protect you without heavy mandate on you. That is why He will protect you. God will not allow harm to come to you as you pursue His agenda in your lifetime. Romans 15:18-21, “18For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 19Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 20Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man’s foundation: 21But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand.”
There are dare consequences for someone to touch the untouchable, Zechariah 2:8, “For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.” Genesis 20:3, “But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man’s wife.” Genesis 20:7-8, “7Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine. 8Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.”
1 Kings 13:4, “And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.”
- Father, I thank You for the victories You have given to me in the challenges of life, in the growths of life, in the issues of life.
- I belong to the untouchable breed. No harm, no hurt and no injury in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I belong to the untouchable breed. Anyone that stretches forth his hand with an intention to harm me, the hands will wither and die in the name of Jesus Christ.
- No sickness, no disease, do infirmity will touch me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Poverty, lack, penury, debts and financial suffering shall not touch me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Nightmare, bad luck, misfortune shall not touch me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, keep me in Your court and make me flourish in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive a revelation of the mandate of God over my life, I am on a mission, I will not pursue wrong mission in my lifetime in the name of Jesus Christ.
- No barrenness shall touch me. No brain barrenness, no academic barrenness, no business barrenness. I shall be fruitful in the name of Jesus Christ.
February 27, 2024
February 20, 2024
February 13, 2024