I MUST BE FRUITFUL EVERYWHERE
Download Audio of the message
Word of prophecies:
You will be celebrated. Your generation will celebrate you. The generation unborn will celebrate you. You are a celebrity in the name of Jesus Christ. 1Chronicle 12:22, “For at [that] time day by day there came to David to help him, until [it was] a great host, like the host of God.” In the journey of life, you will find helpers. No one will hurt you. Those who design your hurt, heaven will hurt them. Those who will harm you will not come your way in the name of Jesus Christ. You will receive help every day. All through your years you will be getting helps. You will not lack helpers. Wherever your help is shall locate you. May the help sent from the above to you locate you now in the name of Jesus Christ. Help will come to you from Zion in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree tonight, the help will come from above, it will be on time help, it will be adequate help in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
If you see any man who says I do not need the help of God that man has crashed, because we cannot do anything unless we are helped by God. That you are saved God helped you, that you remain saved, God helped you and if you will go forward in life, is because God will help. God always sends men as instrument of help. May your helpers locate you now in the name of Jesus Christ. If you have chased your helpers away by your attitude, God will restore them back to you in the name of Jesus Christ. May you access and see the men as they really are by divine revelation and by the Spirit of discernment in the name of Jesus Christ
You will be fruitful everywhere and every time in the name of Jesus of Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:14, “Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” No one will survive 21st century without certain skills. Marketing skills, digital skills, telecommunication skills, relationship skill etc.
Colossians 1:5-6, “5For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; 6Which is come unto you, as [it is] in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as [it doth] also in you, since the day ye heard [of it], and knew the grace of God in truth:”
The first element of blessing is being fruitful. You will be fruitful in anywhere you find yourself. Never be intimidated with the places, you carry what it takes to be fruitful everywhere. If you go to the desert, you will have oasis around you. In the midst of unhealthy policy, you will be fruitful in the name of Jesus Christ. When the weather changes, you will fruitful every time. Your fruitfulness shall be unending in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalms 1:3, “And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
Kinds of fruits you must bear:
- The fruit of character: The fruit of repentance, worthy and evidence of repentance. If you are truly repented, it must show in your character. Your character must reflect that you are now a new creature in Christ Jesus. Matthew 7:18-20, “18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.”
- You bring forth fruit of other believers: You must bring forth fruit. If you do not bring forth, it mean you do not belong John 15:2, “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.” God is glorified if you are fruitful. If you do not bear fruit, you do not bring Him glory John 15:8, “Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.” John 15:16, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.”
Whatever is your prayer request is granted now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- You must bring forth fruits of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,” There is no profit in living in obscurity Psalms 16:11, “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fullness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore.” Genesis 12:3, “And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”
- Oh Lord, bless the works of my hands in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, make me fruitful in all things of life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive grace to be spiritually fruitful, to be fruitful in character in name of Jesus Christ.
February 27, 2024
February 20, 2024
February 13, 2024