I MUST BE FRUITFUL
Download Audio of the message
You must be fruitful. Fruitfulness is not something you must negotiate in life. The anointing for fruitfulness is upon your life. You must be fruitful; you will never be barren in the name of Jesus Christ. Genesis 1:28, “(1:28) And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:11-12. “(1:11-12) 11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.”
You have to yield fruits after your kind. You must produce what you carry. God has packaged you to be fruitful in life. Whatever wants to stop what has been packaged in you to be fruitful shall be destroyed. You have capacity to be fruitful in life.
To be blessed means to be empowered to prosper; to be endued with the power to prosper; to be favoured to prosper.
The environment hardly frustrates what is embedded in you to be fruitful in life. No man can frustrate you from being fruitful. To be fruitless means God does not put something in you to be fruitful and that will be fallacy! You will be fruitful, you will never be barren. The subject of fruitfulness is very crucial. John 15:16, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” The above verse ordained us to bring forth fruit in life.
- You are empowered to be fruitful
- That is your purpose.
- By your fruit, you shall be identified. Life waits on your delivery. When you have nothing to offer or deliver, your identity will not be recognised. Matthew 7:20, “Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” Genesis 17:2, “And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.” Your blessings will be uncountable blessings in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Your fruit is to fill the earth. Isaiah 27:6, “He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.” Malachi 3:12, “And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.” Colossians 1:6-10. The knowledge of who you are matter irrespective of where you find yourself. Whatever is against fruitfulness in your life will fail in the name of Jesus Christ.
Exodus 1:7, “(1:7) And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.” Exodus 1:10-12, “(1:10-12) 10Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies, and fight against us, and [so] get them up out of the land. 11Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses. 12But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.”
All resistances to your fruitfulness are perished now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, let the anointing upon my life be supernaturally activated. I must be fruitful, I will never be fruitless. I will never be barren in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, let me be fruitful in my spirit, soul and body in the name of Jesus Christ
- By force, by fire, every resistance to my fruitfulness, be scattered in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, let my business, career, family shine forth in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I transfer fear to my adversaries now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, let new wave of glory rest upon me now in the name of Jesus Christ.
November 28, 2023
November 26, 2023
November 26, 2023