INCREASING YOUR SPIRITUAL POWER PART 2
What is your concern will turn into celebration in Jesus’ name. A new glory will be coming upon your life. It will be greater than any glory of the past in the name of Jesus.
There are benefits when your power level rises as a person. When you increase the spiritual power, the followings will happen:
- You will become happier.
- You will become mentally stronger.
- You will enlarge your capacity for reasoning; capacity for drawing valid conclusion.
- You become more emotionally balanced. You will develop emotional stability.
- You overcome more temptations.
- You resist the devil more successfully.
- You possess your possessions.
- You occupy your place on the earth (life and destiny).
- You rescue others that are held captive.
- You are confident in life and as a result you will become more successful.
Luke 1:80, “And the child grew and became strong in spirit, and he was in the wilderness until the day of his public appearance to Israel.” Luke 2:40, “And the child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom. And the favor of God was upon him.” Luke 2:52, “And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man.”
One of the ways to increase your spiritual power is to increase your word consumption Deuteronomy 8:3, “And he humbled you and let you hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that he might make you know that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.” Jeremiah 15:16, “Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.” Colossians 3:16,“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.” You must eat balanced diet of the word of God. Colossians 3:16; 1Peter 2:2; Hebrew 5:13-14. You increase the practice or the doing of God’s word. The more the word you practice, the more the power you have Hebrew 4:12.
- Oh Lord, give me fresh hunger for Your words to increase my spiritual power in the name of Jesus.
- Father, place me where I belong, put me on my seat in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever has despised me in life, an end has come to them today in the name of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Bishop Mike Bamidele. Title:”INCREASING YOUR SPIRITUAL POWER PART 2″
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Saturday, 14 March 2020
January 13, 2021
December 10, 2020
December 03, 2020