Psalms 118:15 “The voice of rejoicing and salvation [is] in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.” A tabernacle is a place of dwelling; it is an abode and also a hiding place. I say according to the word of the God into your family tonight that, the voice of joy shall be heard in your family in the name of Jesus. The desire of the almighty God is that every family should be happy, every home should be joyful. Any home where you see joy, it is God that is at work, any home where there is confusion, it is the devil that is at work. Any home being tormented by devil, there will be a change tonight in the name of Jesus. God wants to constantly hear the sound of joy in your home. Isaiah 12:3 , it reads “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” God wants that well of salvation to be in your family, so that day by day, when you look at your wife and your children, you will see joy all around.”
WHAT ATTRACT JOY TO THE FAMILY?
- THE FEAR OF GOD Psalms 128:1-6. Joy will be attracted to your family if you fear God at all times. When you put God first in all things, your joy will be abound. You must demonstrate the fear of the Lord in all things, doing things in the fear of the Lord. Husband love your wife, wife love your husband. These are the commandments of God.
- FAITH IN GOD AND IN HIS WORD. The family that believes in God and in His word. Family is bound to face challenges in life, but it takes faith in God and in His word to see such family through. Habakkuk 3:17-19.
- GIVING THANKS TO GOD ALWAYS. Giving thanks to God always, whether it is good or bad, always rejoice in the Lord. There is nothing you give thanks to God for that will not multiply. In every situation and circumstance, give thanks to God Psalm 92:1-2.
- PLEASANT COMMUNICATION. Give room for everybody in the family to speak their minds. Let there be a communication flow and let it be with good words always not with harsh words James 1:19.
- PRAY ALWAYS. Prayer is also another key to joyful family Philippian 4:6-7.
- Every spirit that troubles my home oh Lord, trouble them in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me rest from all my troubles. Whatever is troubling my family, father give us rest on all sides in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give my family financial rest in the name of Jesus.
- Father, protect my family against loss in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, give peace to every home facing storm currently in the name of Jesus.
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020