LIVING A DEBT FREE LIFE
Download Audio of the message
There is an anointing upon your life right now, to cancel every debt and that anointing will ensure that you live a debt free life. Matthew 6:12, “And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.” There are debts that we owe, but we can receive cancellation for them. We go to God and say cancel my debts and God looks and say did you cancel the debts of people that are indebted to you? If you cancel the debts of another person, then yours is also cancelled. Because life is in levels, you may be owing huge amount of to someone or an organisation and someone may be owing you penny. If you are merciful enough to arrange a way out of his debt, either by you cancelling the debt, if it is affordable or make it easy for him to pay back. Your attitude to those who are owing you will affect how those also you are owing will treat you. If you want your debts to be forgiven, always have attitude of compassion and mercy towards others, who owe you. It may be money, it may be an offence etc. Matthew 18:27-35, “Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. 28But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took [him] by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. 29And his fellow servant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. 30And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt. 31So when his fellow servants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done. 32Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me: 33Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellow servant, even as I had pity on thee? 34And his lord was wrath, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. 35So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not everyone his brother their trespasses. ”
In the journey of life, may you have compassions, may you find men favourable to you, may you be highly favoured in the name of Jesus. Your situation will move men to show you mercy in life; your debts will be cleared off in the name of Jesus. May your life be surrounded with favour in Jesus’ name.
The way you treat others is the way God will treat you. If you are very hard on people, God will be hard on you too. If you are very wicked to people, you will see the wicked side of God. If you do not care about the existence of others, God will not care about your existence too. This is so serious that we must understand this principle about life in order to live a debt free life.
WHO DO YOU OWE?
- Romans 1:15, “So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also.” For every believer, who is not sharing the gospel with others is a debtor. You owe every one you have had an encounter with in life a duty to preach the gospel of Christ Jesus. You must involve in directing preaching of the gospel, your lifestyle must preach the gospel, sharing the messages of the gospel of Jesus Christ on social media etc. As you are sharing the gospel with others, everything you owe will be cleared off by Christ Jesus. Everything in the believer’s life is attached to his or her attitude to the gospel. If you do not declare the gospel, you will remain in debts, being on the same spot. If you do not declare the gospel, God will not be committed to your wellbeing. Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
- You owe your generation the contributions for your existence. You owe them what God puts inside you: your gifts, talents, endowments etc. your contributions to your generation. You owe them your gifts, skills, talents as God has ordained it from the beginning. You are a debtor if you do not make meaningful contribution to your generation. Everything you owe this generation, you will deliver it in full in Jesus’ name. You will not die with it in Jesus’ name. The value of your life is the addition you make to your generation. Everyone should live a contributory mentality life.
- You owe your parent to lift the family name to another level in life. You must not bring shame or reproach to your family.
- You owe your wife; pay your debts to your wife. You owe her the entire care, your entire body, your seed and provision. If you do not pay her, you are a debtor! You owe her the birth of her own destiny; you owe her the emergence of her glorious destiny.
- You owe your husband; you owe him care, the food and your body.
- You owe the church of God.
- You owe your local church.
- You owe your community peace, participating in taking care of your community, a sense of security. It should not because of you that your community will become unsafe.
- Father, help me to live a debt free life in Jesus’ name.
- Everyone that is a debtor to me that I can write off his or her debts, I receive to live a compassionate life, I receive grace to release those who offended me, grace to show mercy to others in the name of Jesus.
- Father, all the debts I owe individual shall be supernaturally paid in the name of Jesus.
- I am free of debts in the name of Jesus.
- Father, because Jesus Christ had paid for my debts, I will longer live under the bondage of debts again in Jesus’ name.
There is an anointing upon your life right now, to cancel every debt and that anointing will ensure that you live a debt free life. Matthew 6:12, “And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Wednesday, 11 August 2021
May 15, 2022
May 05, 2022
May 01, 2022