MAKING GOD PROUD THROUGH YOUR PROSPERITY
You make God proud when you prosper in all things. A man in poverty does not make God proud. God wants you to be committed to make Him proud in the works of your hands. Job 1:8-12, “Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered My servant Job? No one else on earth is like him, a man of perfect integrity, who fears God and turns away from evil…………..” Job’s prosperity is with security from God Job 1:10, “Haven’t You placed a hedge around him, his household, and everything he owns? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.” Satan will acknowledge your prosperity and he will not be able to do anything against it in Jesus’ name. The prosperity in God makes you loyal to Him and not to the things given to you. The latter end of Job was with double prosperity. Job went through adversity, but ended in spirituality. Every of your adversity will enhance your spirituality in life. Job was a man of perfection, and integrity. He had prosperity and great productivity Job 1:8.
Your promotion in Christ is by the virtue of your productivity Luke 19:12-27. If you do not want to lose what you have in God, you must be productive. If you do not desire to prosper in life, God will not do anything about it.
- God is proud when you are prosper in all things of life 3John 1:2, “Dear friend, I pray that you may prosper in every way and be in good health physically just as you are spiritually.” God wants you to prosper in your entirety. Your prosperity is the God’s priority. God wants you to prosper in spirit, soul and body. Psalms 23:1.
- God wants you to have enough 2Corinthian 9:8, “And God is able to make every grace overflow to you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.”
- God wants you to manage what you have very well.
- God wants you to be victorious over devourers Malachi 3:11, “I will rebuke the devourer1 for you, so that it will not ruin the produce of your land and your vine in your field will not fail to produce fruit,” says the LORD of Hosts. [NET Notes, TSK]”
What you do with your life and what you have in possessions is what will determine your prosperity.
God wants you to be a lender and not a borrower Deuteronomy 28:12, “The LORD will open for you His abundant storehouse, the sky, to give your land rain in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow.” Mark 14:6-9, 2Corinthians 9:8. Anything that wants to short change you will not stand in Jesus’ name.
- Father, prosper me; I want to prosper in all things. Let all my needs be met in Jesus’ name.
- Father, prosper me that I may do good works in life in Jesus’ name.
Posted by Mike Bamidele on Sunday, 17 May 2020