MANAGING NEW MONEY
Father, I have come into Your presence, change my entire story, change my financial story in Jesus’ name. Your financial life will change because God will be changing it for you in Jesus’ name.
You and I are called to be managers. One of the things we are called to manage is money. Anyone who cannot manage money will have problem in life. God therefore wants all His children to be effective and efficient manager of money. One of the ways to show that you are a good manager is that what you have is not lost, and what you have multiplies. Therefore, the money in your hand will not be lost; the money in your hands will multiply in Jesus’ name. Luke 19:11-27.
A good manager of money gains more by putting what he has to use. You are a good manager by managing your life, money, time, materials, resources, men, projects etc. You are a good manager; you not must fail in your life. Everything must increase in your hands. All of us are given one life, 24hours in a day. There are arears in life, where everyone has the same thing, where nobody has more than others. It is what you do with what we have that will determine your end. In life, we always look at what we do not have, but God wants us to look at what we have. Luke 19:16-17, “16Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. 17And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.” Luke 19:18-19, “18And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. 19And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.” Promotion in the kingdom of God is according to your productivity. Your influence rises the more you make impacts. We start learning management when it is small and not when it is big! We do not manage when it is big; we manage when it is small. It is how you handle what you have that will determine if you will get more. Luke 19:20-21, “20And another came, saying, Lord, behold, [here is] thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.” Whatever fear is in your life, I command it cast out now in Jesus’ name. When you are blaming and faulting people around you, you will not amount to anything in life.
ATTRIBUTES OF A GOOD MANAGER
- Saving is more important to money management. If you do not save out of the little you have, you will never save when you have more than enough because you have not cultivated the habit of saving. Jesus Christ was a good manager of money. Jesus’ ministry has more than enough to take care of all needs of the people around him Luke 8:3, “And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod’s steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.” John 12:5-6, “5Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? 6 This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.” John13:29, “For some [of them] thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy [those things] that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.”
There is a time for everything. Time to save for the future, time to sit down and enjoy your investments.
- To sow or invest in human’s life, business, project, in kingdom’s projects.
- You spend: You spend on daily upkeep, education, accommodation, transportation, health etc. You will not lack, you will not be naked, as your expenses are increasing you will be matching up. Before expenses arise, you will have more than enough to spend in Jesus’ name.
- The requirement for effective management is faithfulness. 1 Corinthians 4:2, “Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. Luke 16:10-11, “He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much. 11If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true [riches]?”
Please, be wise. You know in life there are seasons; season of lack, season of abundance.
- Father, I thank You for the money You have put in my hands. I receive grace for wisdom for effective management in Jesus’ name.
- Father, what I have, I will not lose it in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, rebuke devourer for my sake. My seed will speak; my tithe will speak; my offering will speak in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, I decree that whatever is in my hands shall increase. Nothing will reduce in my hands in Jesus’ name.
- In the season of lack and scarcity, I will have more than enough. I receive grace to become a distributor in the season of lack in Jesus’ name.
- Father, out of the abundance You have, please bless me in Jesus’ name. Haggai 2:8, “The silver [is] mine, and the gold [is] mine, saith the LORD of hosts.”
September 03, 2021
August 26, 2021
August 08, 2021