MEN OF VALOUR FELLOWSHIP
This fellowship is the men’s outreach arm of the Victory and Divine Connection Chapel locations worldwide. It was established through the inspiration of Holy Spirit by the overseer of the Victory and Divine Connection Chapels worldwide; Bishop Mike Bamidele who also serves as the Life Patron of the fellowship. It is an interdenominational fellowship of men of faith, vision, purpose, focus, ideas, destiny and victory; it is bible based and Christ centered.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Reaching out to other men for the Lord Jesus.
- Serves as an opportunity and avenue for men to fulfill the great commission and enlarge the Chapel at their locations.
- The fellowship aims at raising leaders in all spheres of life: spiritual, economic, social, professional, political, traditional, and in all spheres of life.
- Aims at emphasizing leadership principles of vision, goal setting, strategy, hard work, energy, communication, mobilization and management of resources.
- The men of valour shall be committed to raising loving husbands who will serve as strong, solid and reliable covering for their wives.
- Aims at raising reliable fathers who will train, disciple and guide their children to enviable heights in spiritual and secular issues of life.
- To provide an avenue where all men can make meaningful contribution to the growth of the Chapel locations.
- To specially assisting in the outreaches, physical and spiritual development of the members, workers and ministers at the Chapel locations.
- The men of valour fellowship shall spiritually assist and ensure that men whose wives attend the chapel are visited, helped and converted to the Lord.
- To shoulder heavy responsibilities as pillars for the work of the ministry by assisting other chapels in the zone, other zones, districts, regions, nations and worldwide.
- To provide avenue for personal relationship between and among male members of the Chapel Location and other men in the community for mutual benefits, professionally and socially.
- To show practical love to fellow men in the Chapel and neighbourhood; through attendance at social function, congratulatory messages in social, professional success and lifting. As well as giving assistance and encouragement to members in the areas of need.
- To uphold the principle of purity in relationships, commitment to purpose, integrity and an exemplary lifestyle for all members.
- To provide counsel and disciple for members to enhance their leadership roles at home and work.
- To be committed to the eradication of diseases common to men among its members.
- To serve as an avenue for disseminating current information that concerns men around the world.