NO LIMITS TO YOUR PEOPLE CAPACITY (Dr. Ife Bamidele)
Make a list of your friends; prioritize according to their relevance to your growing and advancement. Be deliberate about choosing your friends. Be proactive and intentional. Test your friendship
I want everyone here today to answer the following questions as we continue in this session.
- When do you joined Victory and met Bishop Mike?
- Who made you join Victory?
- How old were you then?
- What phase of your life were you then? How old are you at that time?
- How old are you now and what phase of your life are you now?
We will answer the following questions together.
- Do you need people?
- Why do you need people?
- What type of people do you need?
- What type of people you do not need and you should not be?
- Are there limits to my peoples’ capacity? How do you break limits to peoples’ capacity?
- Exodus 23:11, “But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard.” Isaiah 41:8, “But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.” If God has friends, who are you not to have friends. You are created to be surrounded by friends. John 11:5, “Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.”
- To do more and to do better. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, “9Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. 10For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.”
You learn and grow when you have people around you. Luke 2:46, “And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.” Matthew 26:36-39, “36Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. 37And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. 38Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me. 39And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.” You need people to stay healthy and stay alive. You need people to stand in gap for you in the realm of the spirit and physical.
- You need mentors or forerunners; you mentees or armour bearers; you need co-labourers, friends and positive people. 2 Timothy 1:6-7, “6Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind”.You need some mentees that are close and also some that are far away from you in order to avoid trouble. Job 2:11, “Now when Job’s three friends heard of all this evil that was come upon him, they came everyone from his own place; Eliphaz the Temanite, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite: for they had made an appointment together to come to mourn with him and to comfort him.”
- Make a list of your friends; prioritize according to their relevance to your growing and advancement. Psalms 1:1, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful”. Proverbs 13:20, “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Proverbs 22:25, Proverb 17:9, Proverb 18:24 1 Corinthians 15:33
- Pray about it Luke 6:12. Be deliberate about choosing. Be proactive and intentional. Test your friendship John 19:26-27, Mark 10:20-22. Be loyal and trust worthy. Have an open heart; do forgive others for their offences. Do not be too swift to count out. Philippians 2:1-4. Romans 10:11-12 John 13:35. Mark 12:30-31, “30And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. 31And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.”
- Oh Lord, help me to live an impactful life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, help me to able to build others peoples’ capacity in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, enlarge my peoples’ capacity.
- Oh Lord, surround my life with godly people in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, bring me into the right circle in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, help me to know how to handle them in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, connect me with the people that are relevant to my destiny in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 26, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 25, 2022