OVERCOMING THE POWERS THAT CONTEND WITH YOUR PRODUCTS
Isaiah 49:24-27, “24Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.”
THE THINGS DEVIL WANTS TO CONTEND WITH?
God wants you to enjoy all the good things of life, but the devil want to deny you of it. Isaiah 65:22-23, “22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree [are] the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. 23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they [are] the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.” Isaiah 62:8-9, “8The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn [to be] meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured: 9But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.” Devil waits for you to labour, and then come to you to take the fruits of your labour. But he will not succeed in the name of Jesus. Devil contends with your works. He wants to take everything that belongs to you. He did it in the life of Job. Devil is after what is beautiful and glorious in your life. He wants to forcefully take all from you. But God says tonight, not so in Jesus’ name. One of the things devil wants to contend with is your children. Children are your future and so he wants to go for your future. He wants to destroy your future. Those forces after your children shall be captured in the name of Jesus.
1 Kings 20:1-9. Never allow devil to gain access to your children. You are not Satan’s property. If you do not resist the devil, he will take over everything from you.
WHAT SATAN WANTS TO DO TO YOUR CHILDREN?
- He makes them disobey you.
- He makes them to become children of Belial. 1 Samuel 2:12, “Now the sons of Eli [were] sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.”
- He makes them to bring grief to the hearts of their parents. Genesis 26:34-35, “34And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite: 35Which were a grief of mind unto Isaac and to Rebekah.”
- He makes them not doing well in the academic pursuits.
- He makes them to go astray.
- He goes after their souls for total destruction.
1 Samuel 30:5-17
- Oh Lord, step into the affairs of my life and take it over in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever devil is contending with in my life, I receive absolute victory now in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, everything you have blessed me with and You will still bless me with, I will long enjoy it. It will not become source of bitterness to me in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I recover all what devil has stolen away from me in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, destroy every intention of the devil against me and my household in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, cover me and my household in the blood of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, erase every evil mark place on me and my household by the blood of Jesus.
January 30, 2023
January 21, 2023
January 13, 2023