PROVOKING SUDDEN DIVINE INTERVENTION
You can provoke sudden intervention of God in all areas of your life. There is always something you must do to provoke God’s sudden divine intervention in your life. Provoke means doing something to cause a reaction. Luke 18:1-5. If you persistent with God and you do not look for the alternative, God will intervene in the affairs of your life. Luke 18:6-8. Job 14:14.
Now therefore for sudden divine intervention, the following must happen:
- Can God see you at all? Sin prevents God from seeing a sinner. If you stop sinning, God will see you. Righteousness makes you transparent to God. Luke 13:12, “And when Jesus saw her, he called [her to him], and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.”
- Let God knows you. Let Him knows that you love Him passionately. Do not hide yourself from God. Be active in the service unto God Luke 13:16, “And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath day?”
- John 5:6: Jesus has a word for you in every situation. Be expectant! Until He speaks, the situation remains static. Hebrew 4:12.
- John 5:7. Sincerity of purpose.
- John 5:8. Get ready to take responsibility for sudden intervention. Luke 17:14, Genesis 26:22.
- Oh Lord, make my efforts weary out my adversaries in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, intervene in the affairs of my life, change my story oh Lord in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, have Your way in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, be unto me according to Your word in the name of Jesus.
October 26, 2020
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020