ROYAL DOMINION SUNDAY
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR THE AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
Your position on the throne will no longer be contested. You will occupy your throne in life and you will reign in the name of Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:17, “For if, by the transgression of the one man, death reigned through the one, how much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one, Jesus Christ!“ You will reign in life.
Genesis 1:28,“God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply! Fill the earth and subdue it! Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature that moves on the ground.”
God placed on mankind at the creation, blessings of dominion. He made us to rule over all. These are the blessings of God upon humanity. That is why humanity is conquering everything in the air, on the ground, in the ocean and underneath. There is no realm of humanity where human is not placed in charge. At your creation, dominion was packaged in you. From creation, you are endowed to dominate. We are made with dominion spirit. Man has conquered all the elements. You have great potentials to conquer the earth, every challenge of life Psalms 8:5, “For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.”
In every sphere of life you are born to dominate, you are born to take charge. You will be in charge in the name of Jesus Christ. You are not a slave, you are made king. You have royalty in your being, by creation and by covenant. You have royalty and dominion by your choice too. Some may choose not to reign in their lifetime! That is their choice.
By redemption, you are made to dominate. The spirit of slavery and servitude is far from your life in the name of Jesus Christ. Genesis 1:28, “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
God gave man authority in the air on the ground and in the sea. You are to be in control, taking your warfare into the spirit realm Ephesian 2:6,”and he raised us up together with him and seated us together with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,” You are far above every principality and power. You are a commander in Christ. You have been given dominion on things on ground. Whatever wants to attack you physically, you will crush them in the name of Jesus Christ. No scheming of man and the devil will be able to prevail on you in the name of Jesus Christ. You are also in charge of the things in the seas. You will not be a victim of attack from air, on ground and in the seas in the name of Jesus Christ.
You are called to reign in the following: spiritual life, finance, academics, marriage, business, etc. In the name of Jesus Christ, you will reign in every area of life. Philippians 2:9-11, “9Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” His name gives you victory, boldness to face challenges of life, give you comfort and peace. His name Jesus Christ is your authority in life. Everything bows for Him.
INSTRUCTIONS TO TAKE DOMINION IN LIFE
- You must pursue, embrace and exalt wisdom. Proverbs 8:15, “By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.” Wisdom will make you to reign in life. Foolishness will make you to be trampled upon. Life will bring to you challenges, difficulties and all manner of ordeals, but wisdom will make you to prevail over all Proverbs 14:1, “Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.” Proverbs 24:3,“Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:” Wisdom helps to stand tall in life.
- Live righteously. Do not cheat people, do not be ungodly. Walk in sanctification and purity. Righteous is a gift of God. Do what is right. Do not be a liar. Hebrew 1:8, “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.”
- Do not think as a slave. Do not think like a slave. When you want to dress. Dress like a king and queen. You think possibility. Never think impossibility, never think like a slave, never have a thought that nothing can be done. What you thought is impossible, will be possible for you in Jesus’ name. Think freedom
- Take charge anywhere you are or you find yourself. You must do it with the wisdom of God, you must follow due process. You must not be rude and rash in your process. You must be humble and meek in your approach, but deep inside you, you must be filled with the fire of Holy Ghost, ready to take charge.
- Use force to be in charge. It takes spiritual violence force to advance the kingdom of God in this season. Matthew 11:12, “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Anywhere you go, take charge in the realm of the spirit. Enter any zone as an agent of God. You must be conscious of this as God’s representative on earth. You must be ruthless with evil. You must use force to bring people to God’s kingdom. You must use force to cast out what you do not want. Whoever is occupying your portion, you are checking them out now in the name of Jesus Christ. Whatever has been denied of you, you will take it back in the name of Jesus Christ. By force, you will regain it all. Whatever has been forcefully taken away from you, you will take it back in the name of Jesus Christ. Whatever has been taken away from you is restored back now in the name of Jesus Christ. Any force controlling your behaviour negatively, you are loosed now in the name of Jesus Christ. Anyone in captivity of any force, you are released now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast out all the illegal occupiers and trespassers in my life, my business, my home, my career, my body and everything that concerns me.
- Every stranger occupying my territory: sickness, affliction, failure etc, I cast you out now in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I am a king, I forbid trespassers and illegal occupiers. Every structure placed on my destiny, I pull it down now. I have come in the name of Jesus Christ to take over, to take charge, to take dominion.
- I receive dominion over sin and over the works of flesh. Holy Spirit, take over my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
January 07, 2024
January 01, 2024
January 13, 2023