SACRIFICES PREVENT PLAGUES
Plague means pestilence, affliction, trouble, vexation, nuisance and torment and all manner of evil. Whatever looks as plague in your life will be removed in the name of Jesus Christ. There were incidents of plagues in the Scripture. Egyptians witnessed many plagues through the hand of God for not allowing the Israelites to go. You will not know plague in the name of Jesus Christ.
2 Samuel 24:1-4, “1And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah. 2For the king said to Joab the captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beersheba, and number ye the people, that I may know the number of the people. 3And Joab said unto the king, Now the LORD thy God add unto the people, how many soever they be, an hundredfold, and that the eyes of my lord the king may see it: but why doth my lord the king delight in this thing? 4Notwithstanding the king’s word prevailed against Joab, and against the captains of the host. And Joab and the captains of the host went out from the presence of the king, to number the people of Israel.” 2 Samuel 24:8-9, “8So when they had gone through all the land, they came to Jerusalem at the end of nine months and twenty days. 9And Joab gave up the sum of the number of the people unto the king: and there were in Israel eight hundred thousand valiant men that drew the sword; and the men of Judah were five hundred thousand men.“
2 Samuel 24:16-24, “16And when the angel stretched out his hand upon Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed the people, It is enough: stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing place of Araunah the Jebusite. 17And David spake unto the LORD when he saw the angel that smote the people, and said, Lo, I have sinned, and I have done wickedly: but these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, be against me, and against my father’s house. 18And Gad came that day to David, and said unto him, Go up, rear an altar unto the LORD in the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite. 19And David, according to the saying of Gad, went up as the LORD commanded. 20And Araunah looked, and saw the king and his servants coming on toward him: and Araunah went out, and bowed himself before the king on his face upon the ground. 21And Araunah said, Wherefore is my lord the king come to his servant? And David said, To buy the threshing floor of thee, to build an altar unto the LORD, that the plague may be stayed from the people. 22And Araunah said unto David, Let my lord the king take and offer up what seemeth good unto him: behold, here be oxen for burnt sacrifice, and threshing instruments and other instruments of the oxen for wood. 23All these things did Araunah, as a king, give unto the king. And Araunah said unto the king, The LORD thy God accept thee. 24And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.”
WHAT CAN CAUSE PLAGUE?
- Sin: Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” When a man sins, the glory departs. Genesis 2:25, “The man and his wife were both naked, but they were not ashamed.” When the glory is upon you, you are secured. But when you sin, the glory will definitely depart from you. The moment you go into sin, you will lose your confidence and glory, your nakedness will be exposed Exodus 32:21, “And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them?” Exodus 32:24-25, “24And I said unto them, whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf. 25And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:)” Ecclesiastes 10:8, “He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.”
- Carelessness: Most Christians are careless about their spiritual life. Many have lost their first love. Amos 6:1, “Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!” The moment you have peace and comfort, you want to enjoy yourself. Ephesians 6:17, “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:” Carelessness is dangerous. 1 Corinthians 6:12, “All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.” Food is lawful, but not to be excessive, sleep is lawful, but not to be excessive. Christians have to be very sensitive, conscious and disciplined in all things and at all times. Christians want to rest when you ought not to. 1 Timothy 5:6, “But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.”
- Temptation: Every Christian will pass through temptation. 1 Corinthians 10:12-13, “12Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 13There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
- Lack of self examination: 2 Corinthian 13:5, “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?”
God wants us to grow into perfection Ephesians 4:13, “Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
SOLUTIONS TO PLAGUES:
- You need a prophet: Hosea 12:13, “And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.” You need prophet to guide in every step of life.
- You need sacrifice: Sacrifice is different from offering. Offering is what you give with ease. Sacrifice touches the heart, it is painful, and it is from your blood. Exodus 23:19, “The first of the first fruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the LORD thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.”
- Oh Lord, give me power to subdue sin in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, give me the right attitude to serve God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, give me grace to treat my prophet with honour and dignity.
- Nahum 1:9, “What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.” I reject affliction, plague, turbulent in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Hosea 13:14, “I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.” The blood of Jesus terminates every plague in my life and household in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The blood of Jesus Christ cancel every plague in my life and household.
OPERATION CAST THEM OUT II
May 24, 2023
OPERATION DRIVE THEM OUT
May 19, 2023
PASSION FOR MIRACLE
May 12, 2023