GOD’S COVENANT OF PROTECTION
One of the God’s covenants to His children is that He will protect us. One of the things God does for His children is to protect them. God’s assurance to you is that no evil will befall you. Isaiah 43:1-4 “But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine……… Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.”
God is only bound by the people He has covenant with. God is for all, but He will not force anybody to accept Him. When He created us, He gave us free will to make our choices in life. If you are for Him, there is a covenant of protection over you.
David experienced many terrible threats to his life per second, but God preserved him through them all. The only defence that is reliable is God, only Him can defend you day and night. David, out of his many terrible experiences came out with testimonies; you will come out from your terrible experiences with testimonies in Jesus name.
WAYS TO ENJOY GOD’S COVENANT OF PROTECTION
- His presence guarantees your protection. Psalms 91:1, it reads “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.” When you dwell in His presence, you will be preserved from all evils. God’s presence will guarantee your divine protection. This year nothing will take you out of His presence in the name of Jesus. Deuteronomy 32:9-11 “But the LORD’s portion is his people, Jacob his allotted heritage. He found him in a desert land, and in the howling waste of the wilderness; he encircled him, he cared for him, he kept him as the apple of his eye. Like an eagle that stirs up its nest, that flutters over its young, spreading out its wings, catching them, bearing them on its pinions,”
- God’s name guarantees your protection. Proverbs 18:10, it reads, “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.”
- The blood of the lamb. Exodus 12:22-23, “Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. None of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning. For the LORD will pass through to strike the Egyptians, and when he sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to strike you.”
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO ENJOY GOD’S COVENANT OF PROTECTION
- You must do away with SIN Isaiah 59:1-2, “Behold, the LORD’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.”
- You must receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour.
- Obedience. Isaiah 1:19, it reads, “If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land;” Obedience can deliver us from many hours of fasting and prayer.
- Be vigilant. 1Peter 5:8, it reads, “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.”
- Oh Lord, I declare this night I am for You forever, I renew my relationship with You tonight in the name of Jesus.
- I decree in the name of Jesus, no weapon formed or fashioned against me and my household shall prosper.
- I decree in the name of Jesus, every gathering against me and my household shall fall for our sake.
- Oh Lord, deliver me and my household from the snares of the fowlers in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, disappoints the devices of the crafty ones against me and my household, do not allow their hands to perform their enterprises in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, turn every evil counsel against me and my household into foolishness in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, shield from every arrow that flies by day, terror of the night in the name of Jesus Psalms 91:5.
- Lord, protect me and my household from every strange disease and destruction that wastes at noonday.
- Oh Lord, help me to be sober and vigilant, help me to be spiritually sensitive in the name of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Pastor Oladipo Oyedero. Title: “GOD’S COVENANT OF PROTECTION”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Tuesday, 22 January 2019