ROLLING AWAY REPROACHFUL BURDENS
Every reproachful burden in your life was carried by Jesus Christ on the cross. At this point, you can be freed from burdens because He took them. The guarantee for rolling away the burdens is because they had been taken by Jesus Christ. Isaiah 53:3 “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.” Psalm 69:9 “For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.” Joshua 5:9 And the LORD said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day.” This day, as 40days Victory fasting is closing, whatever representing a reproach shall not be found any more in your in the name of Jesus.
Life is full of burdens, pains, issues, and responsibilities. Burdens are things that give you concerns. Reproachful burdens are burdens you carry and you are ashamed; they shake your body confidence; they reduce your value; they reduce your self-worth; they make you incompetent. Every reproachful burden shall be taken away from your life tonight in Jesus’ name. Genesis 30:22 “And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach.”
In Nehemiah 2:17 “Then said I unto them, You see the distress that we [are] in, how Jerusalem [lieth] waste, and the gates thereof are burned with fire: come, and let us build up the wall of Jerusalem, that we be no more a reproach.” It is a reproach to exist without consciousness of safety. Lack of money is a reproach. Money is defence; wisdom is also defence. Without wisdom, you look like a fool. I Samuel 17:26 “And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, what shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who [is] this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” Today, this reproach is taken away in Jesus’ name.
Reproachful burdens can be rolled away through:
- Prayer: Prayer will help you to roll away any reproach.
- Fasting: Fasting rolls away reproach.
- Vow: Vow also rolls away reproach.
- Sacrifice: Reproach rolls away through sacrifice.
- Prophetic proclamations through biological or spiritual parents, and those in position of authority over you. I Samuel 11:1-15, Galatian 6:2, Romans 15:1-3.
- Father, roll away my reproaches (debts, financial struggle, infertility, low grades in academic pursuit, etc.) now in the name of Jesus.
- Lord help me, send me help before tomorrow morning, roll away my reproaches, do not allow enemies gathering against me be able to stand in the name of Jesus.
- Father, everything of shame and reproach hanging around my life be rolled away in the name of Jesus.