SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION IN OBTAINING BLESSINGS
Download Audio of the message
You have come to His presence for His fullness, and in His presence there is fullness of joy. Therefore, I decree fullness of all that you desired in Jesus’ name. You are stepping into a new season in Jesus’ name.
Acts 19:11-12, “11And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 12So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.” God will manifest in your situation. From your hands, mighty things shall be done in Jesus’ name. Uncommon events will happen in your life in Jesus’ name. Whatever is not making life at ease for you shall depart from you tonight in the name of Jesus. Whatever is against your welfare shall no longer abide around you in the name of Jesus. You are stepping into a new season in Jesus’ name. Whatever you are searching for is found in Jesus’ name. Your setback will only lead to your comeback in Jesus’ name. You will enjoy victories in everything and anytime in Jesus’ name.
To be blessed means to be empowered to prosper. That is supernatural endowment placed on you to do well in life. Environment and situation around you can pose a threat to you, but nothing can stop you from manifesting the blessings. Proverbs 10:22, “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” When you are blessed, evident of the blessings manifest in everything you do. When you are blessed, it makes things easy for you.
Blessings are transferred through words. Words are the carrier of the blessings. The words are powerful; they are the carrier of blessings. Jacob became carrier of blessings through the words of his father Genesis 27:28, “Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:” Genesis 27:29, “(27:29) Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee: cursed [be] every one that curseth thee, and blessed [be] he that blesseth thee.” Deuteronomy 28:2-14
3 LEVELS OF BLESSINGS:
- To obtain the blessing: Genesis 32:22-28, “And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.” Only those who have changed nature (character) and names are truly blessed from above. Ephesians 1:3, “Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:”
- To retain or maintain the blessing: In order to retain or maintain the blessing, you must remain faithful to God. You must honour the Lord. You must give to God. Roman 12:1, “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.” Malachi 2:1-2, “1And now, O ye priests, this commandment [is] for you. 2If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay [it] to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay [it] to heart.
- To increase the blessing:
Psalms 71:21, “Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.” Psalms 115:9-14, “9O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield. 10O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield. 11Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he [is] their help and their shield. 12The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless [us]; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron. 13He will bless them that fear the LORD, [both] small and great. 14The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children.”
- Father, thank You for bringing me into Your presence.
- Now that I am in presence, I worship You father, in the beauty of Your holiness in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I cast out every evil spirit in my life and my household in the name of Jesus.
- Father, increase me and my household more and more in Jesus’ name.
November 28, 2023
November 26, 2023
November 26, 2023