THANKSGIVING FOR TOTAL TURN AROUND
Thanksgiving is a requirement for everyone that is living. If you are alive today, you must give thanks to Almighty God for the breath of life. Your prayers must go with thanksgivings if you want immediate answers to your prayers. Philippians 4:6, “ Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” God wants you to give thanks for everything in life. You must thank Him for what He has done and what He is yet to do 1Thessalonians 5:18, “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
Thanksgiving preserves and also increases. If you do not give thanks to God, you owe God a query! When you give thanks to God, your blessings do not slip out of your hands. For every situation, you must give thanks to God. Anyone who cannot think deeply cannot thank God. Think about your health, finance, marriage, career, job, business, look around you. In the midst of uncertainties God keeps you. Why not give thanks God for His unfailing love?
3 keys to acceptable thanksgiving 1 Samuel 7:5-14:
- Return to serve God.
- Repent from every sin committed.
- Request for prayers.
1 Samuel 7:5-14.5 And Samuel said, Gather all Israel to Mizpeh, and I will pray for you unto the LORD. 6 And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured [it] out before the LORD, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the LORD. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh. 7 And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard [it], they were afraid of the Philistines.8 And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the LORD our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.1 9 And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered [it for] a burnt offering wholly unto the LORD: and Samuel cried unto the LORD for Israel; and the LORD heard him.2 10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.11 And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until [they came] under Bethcar.12 Then Samuel took a stone, and set [it] between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it EBENEZER, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us.3 13 So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.14 And the cities which the Philistines had taken from Israel were restored to Israel, from Ekron even unto Gath; and the coasts thereof did Israel deliver out of the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites.”
- You will begin to prosper afresh.
- Things will not be difficult for you anymore.
- Are you afraid? May God take away your fears in Jesus name.
- The Lord will hear you.
- Your heavens will be made open.
- God will come down on your behalf in Jesus name.
- You will receive greater help from God.
- You will subdue your adversary.
- You will not see any scare again.
- Lack, Poverty, sickness will not return to you.
- There shall be peace in your life, future, family.
- Whatever has been taken in the first half of the year shall be restored unto you.
- There shall be a total turn around for you.
- In the second half God will give you seven fold restoration.
- Whatever opportunity you have lost or missed will be restored unto you in Jesus name.
You will be given speed in the right direction.
- Father I thank you for the first six months of the year.
- Father I commit the remaining half to your hands take control of it.
- As I give thanks to you this morning let there be a positive turn around in my life.
- I have come to give you thanks; therefore I begin my journey of prosperity in Jesus name.
- Father I give you thanks for all that you have done for me in the first half of this year and from when I was born.