THE ANOINTING THAT MAKES YOU LIKEABLE
There is anointing that commands likeness, it is anointing of favour. The anointing attracts people and system to you, in the spirit realm and natural realm.
Welcome to the month of December. There will be transformation in your life. It is your turn to share your testimony in Jesus’ name. God cannot be limited by time. Men say it is over, but God cannot be intimidated by the timing of men. For everyone that people said it is over for you, I decree a reversal of such conclusion in the name of Jesus Christ. It is not over until your testimony manifest in the name of Jesus Christ. God is announcing to you, doors are opening for you. It is not over. You will be counted in. Human systems and structures response to God’s words now, you will be remembered in the name of Jesus Christ. Everything has a deadline and December is the deadline, God will appear in your favour in the name of Jesus Christ. This is your set time for a divine intervention, a set time for favour, a set time for quick work in the name of Jesus Christ. You will see the quick works of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
There is anointing that commands likeness, it is anointing of favour. The anointing attracts people and system to you, in the spirit realm and natural realm. Isaiah 60:1-3, “1Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.”
Anytime the anointing is upon you, it attracts good things to you. It makes you likeable. The anointing is expression of God’s presence in your life. Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
Joseph was highly liked and favoured even as a slave Genesis 39:1-2, “1And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither. 2And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.”
Prosperity is not what you have, but who you are. It is not all about physical acquisitions. The real prosperous man is the one that has God on his side. Anything that can be bought, stolen, expired, and decayed, never put your thought in it. Prosperity depends solely on position with God.
Genesis 39:3, “(39:3) And his master saw that the LORD was with him, and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.”
David was highly favoured in the sight of king Saul 1 Samuel 16:13, “(16:13) Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.“ 1 Samuel 16:21-22, “(21And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armour bearer. 22And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight”.
1 Samuel 18:1, “And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.” 1 Samuel 18:5, “And David went out whithersoever Saul sent him, and behaved himself wisely: and Saul set him over the men of war, and he was accepted in the sight of all the people, and also in the sight of Saul’s servants.” 1 Samuel 18:7, “And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands.”
I decree in the journey of life, favour will surround you; you will be specially liked in the name of Jesus Christ
Song of Solomon 1:3, “Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee.” Song of Solomon 4:9-11, “9Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. 10How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 11Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon”.
Ecclesiastes 7:1, “A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one’s birth.”
No more rejection, no more hatred, doors are opening for you in the name of Jesus Christ. Where they have rejected you before, you will be accepted now in the name of Jesus Christ.
Psalms 45:8-9, “8All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. 9Kings’ daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.”
HOW TO ATTRACT LIKENESS?
- A prayer life: It will make you smell nice spiritually and physical Psalms 141:2, “Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.” Revelation 5:8, “And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.” Prayer attracts favour to you.
- An addiction to giving: Be a giver; give to the needy, your parent, your spiritual fathers. Stinginess drives away favour from you. In your hour of need, people will come to your rescue in the name of Jesus Christ. Everyone that rises against you will be pushing you to your place of destiny Philippians 4:18-19, “18But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God. 19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
- Actions to show that you are wise: You must always take a wise step in life.
- Father, put on me sweet fragrance that will attract good things to me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, let the fragrance of Christ go with me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, everywhere l go from henceforth, make me likeable in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, let my products find favour in the market place in the name of Jesus Christ
- Father, let my children be likeable anywhere they go in the name of Jesus Christ
September 21, 2023
September 13, 2023
September 04, 2023