THE ENEMIES’ PLANS SHALL BE REVEALED TO YOU
Download Audio of the message
2 Kings 6:8-12, “8Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place [shall be] my camp. 9And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down. 10And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice. 11Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us [is] for the king of Israel? 12And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that [is] in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.”
All the plans of your enemies shall be revealed unto you in Jesus’ name. As God reveals their plans, their plans shall be frustrated.
WHO IS AN ENEMY?
- Enemy is a wicked person that is sent to do evil to you. Sometimes to kill you outrightly Psalms 37:32-33, “32The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him. 33The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.”
- Enemy is the one that hates you with our without any reason. Such uses unreasonable excuse to hurt or harm you. Wickedness are bound everywhere Luke 20:13, “Then said the lord of the vineyard, What shall I do? I will send my beloved son: it may be they will reverence [him] when they see him.”
- Enemy is always ever ready to pollute or corrupt your blessings. They are destroyers or fowlers. Matthew 13:24-28, “24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?” John 10:10, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.”
GOD REVEALS OUR ENEMIES TO US THROUGH THE FOLLOWING:
- Inward witness: Romans 9:1, “I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,”
- Through Angelic guidance: Number 22:31-33. Psalms 91:11, “For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” Angel of God will always be on assignment concerning the affairs of your life in Jesus’ name
- Trust God to position men for you. Identify your prophet in life and do not fight them. Have good relationship with them Acts 23:12-22.
- Father, do not deliver me into the hands of my enemies in Jesus’ name.
- Father, position men for me to rescue me from the hands of my enemies in the name of Jesus.
- Father, frustrate the plans of enemies over my life in Jesus’ name.
- Father, any prayer meeting that is going on to harm me, scatter them by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Father, reject their evil counsel over my household in the name of Jesus.
- Father, keep Your angels charge over me and my household. Let Your Angels keep us day and night in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to be spiritually sensitive in the name of Jesus.
- Father, put my enemies underneath my feet in the name of Jesus.
- Father, cancel all the plans of the devil over my children in the name of Jesus.
March 04, 2021
February 25, 2021
February 19, 2021