WISDOM IN THANKSGIVING
There is so much wisdom in thanksgiving. Do not be fool, do not be ungrateful person. There is so much wisdom in thanksgiving. Do not be a thief by not giving thanks. Thanksgiving is a wisdom way to access the presence of God. Psalms 100:4, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, [and] into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, [and] bless his name.” Make your prayers and supplications be with thanksgiving Philippians 4:6, “Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Your requests are incomplete without thanksgiving. The reason many prayers and supplications are still pending is because they are without thanksgiving.
WHAT ARE THE WISDOM IN THANKSGIVING?
- Thanksgiving is your wisdom way to abiding blessings. The quickest cure to ingratitude is loss. If you lose what you have, you will appreciate it the more, when you do not have it again. That is why the best cure to ingratitude is to lose what you have. Malachi 2:2, “If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay [it] to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay [it] to heart.”
- Thanksgiving is your wisdom way to supernatural multiplication and addition. John 6:11, “And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.” When you give thanks for the little you have, you will have addition, multiplication and increase. Jeremiah 30:19, “And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.” What you have in your hand, give thanks on it.
- Thanksgiving is your wisdom way to attraction of people to God, people to you and God to you. Thanksgiving attract good things to you. Acts 2:47, “Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.”
- Thanksgiving is your wisdom way to divine acceleration 2 Corinthians 2:14, “Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.”
- Thanksgiving is your wisdom way to the acknowledgement of God as Your source of victories, blessings, liftings etc. When you are full of thanksgiving, you are acknowledging the fact that only God can do it all.
- Thanksgiving is your wisdom way to resurrection.
- Father, I thank You for everything.
- Father, as I thank You, I receive increase all around me in Jesus’ name.
- Father, whatever has been slowing me down be destroyed in Jesus’ name.
- Father, every obstacle be destroyed, every confusion end now, I receive divine acceleration now in Jesus’ name.
January 20, 2021
January 16, 2021
January 09, 2021