This fellowship is the women’s outreach arm of the Victory and Divine Connection Chapel locations worldwide. It aims at making Godly women, better wives, better mother, and better professionals. It was formally inaugurated in September 1993 by the overseer of Victory Life Ministries International, Bishop Mike Bamidele. He is also the life patron of the fellowship. He is ably assisted by the International Executive Coordinator of the Fellowship, Rev. (Mrs) Mary Titilola Bamidele. After inauguration, the fellowship started operations immediately, using the Chapel in Ilesha, Victory Chapel Imo as its base. As new Chapel locations were inaugurated, the Women of Virtue Fellowship too was decentralized from its base to begin operation in other Chapel locations whenever the conditions for inauguration has been fulfilled in any of the chapel location.
As at today, there are over fifty (50) existing and operating fellowships in Victory Life Ministries International and Divine Connection Chapel worldwide. At each location, they hold monthly meeting, with topic for each month as directed by the International Executive Coordinator with the approval of the patron of the fellowship.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Winning other women for Christ.
- Developing women of godly character.
- Handling the trauma of divorce or single parenthood and separation.
- Raising anointed women for God’s end time move.
- Bring children into waiting families and raising anointed and well behaved children.
- Winning unbelieving husband for Jesus Christ.
- Making women better wives, better mothers and better professionals.
- Solving problems related to womanhood.
- Contributing to the spiritual and physical growth of our Chapel locations.
- Assisting members in all personal matters.
- All members of the Women of Virtue Fellowship are expected to be registered member in their Chapel locations.
- All members are to pay their monthly membership dues.
- Members are to attend monthly meeting unfailingly and adequate information should be given to the coordinator or any executive member where a member will be unavoidably absent.
- Members are expected to joyfully carry out all assignments given to them by members of the executive on monthly basis.
- Members are also encouraged to assist each other at family celebration as members of the same family knowing the Victory Chapel as a family unit.