YOU HAVE A CHOICE
Download Audio of the message
Tonight, I pray that your capacity for decisions will enlarge.
You have a choice in life Deuteronomy 30:19, “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” 1Timothy 2:14, “And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.”
God created us to make our choices in life, people who have a choice to make by themselves without being coerced. Every time in life, we are bound to make a choice. You have a choice to make; God will help you to make a right choice in Jesus’ name. Sometimes, we are in a tight situation and we do not know the choice to make, but we still have to make a choice. Tonight, I pray that your capacity for decisions will enlarge. The decision you make today will determine your tomorrow.
- You have a choice to enlarge or remain small 2Kings 6:1, “And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.”
- You have a choice to stay in a narrow place or enlarge.
- You have a choice to fail or to succeed.
- You have a choice to be small or to be great in life.
- You have a choice to be in very difficult tight situation or to move to a relaxed and more wealthy place.
- You have a choice to be holy or unholy.
- You have a choice to be hopeless or hopeful Isaiah 60:1-3, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
- You have a choice to be in doubt or faith.
- You have a choice to be a slave or a true son or daughter.
- You can choose to yield to temptation or to triumph over temptation 1Corinthians 10:13, “1Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
- You have a choice to live in good health or to live in sickness.
- You can choose to be rich or to be poor.
- You can choose to be ordinary or to be extra-ordinary. To be ordinary is easy, but to be extra-ordinary needs more efforts.
- You can choose to be a royal person or to be commoner.
- You can choose to be warrior or pacifist.
Mark 5:23-24, “23He asked him urgently, “My little daughter is near death. Come and lay your hands on her so that she may be healed and live.” 24Jesus went with him, and a large crowd followed and pressed around him.” Mark 5:35-41.
In life, you will see people around you telling you news, most times, bad news. Always ignore their news; you must be focused in life. You must not allow their bad news to distract you. Mark 5:26, “She had endured a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all that she had. Yet instead of getting better, she grew worse.”
- Father, I thank You for given me privileges to make right choices in life in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, appear to me by Your Word and Spirit; grant me a special miracles tonight in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, give me unforgettable experiences, that will turn my life around for good in the name of Jesus Christ.
November 28, 2023
November 26, 2023
November 26, 2023