YOU HAVE A CHOICE
Download Audio of the message
Tonight, I pray that your capacity for decisions will enlarge.
You have a choice in life Deuteronomy 30:19, “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” 1Timothy 2:14, “And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.”
God created us to make our choices in life, people who have a choice to make by themselves without being coerced. Every time in life, we are bound to make a choice. You have a choice to make; God will help you to make a right choice in Jesus’ name. Sometimes, we are in a tight situation and we do not know the choice to make, but we still have to make a choice. Tonight, I pray that your capacity for decisions will enlarge. The decision you make today will determine your tomorrow.
- You have a choice to enlarge or remain small 2Kings 6:1, “And the sons of the prophets said unto Elisha, Behold now, the place where we dwell with thee is too strait for us.”
- You have a choice to stay in a narrow place or enlarge.
- You have a choice to fail or to succeed.
- You have a choice to be small or to be great in life.
- You have a choice to be in very difficult tight situation or to move to a relaxed and more wealthy place.
- You have a choice to be holy or unholy.
- You have a choice to be hopeless or hopeful Isaiah 60:1-3, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
- You have a choice to be in doubt or faith.
- You have a choice to be a slave or a true son or daughter.
- You can choose to yield to temptation or to triumph over temptation 1Corinthians 10:13, “1Cor 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
- You have a choice to live in good health or to live in sickness.
- You can choose to be rich or to be poor.
- You can choose to be ordinary or to be extra-ordinary. To be ordinary is easy, but to be extra-ordinary needs more efforts.
- You can choose to be a royal person or to be commoner.
- You can choose to be warrior or pacifist.
Mark 5:23-24, “23He asked him urgently, “My little daughter is near death. Come and lay your hands on her so that she may be healed and live.” 24Jesus went with him, and a large crowd followed and pressed around him.” Mark 5:35-41.
In life, you will see people around you telling you news, most times, bad news. Always ignore their news; you must be focused in life. You must not allow their bad news to distract you. Mark 5:26, “She had endured a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all that she had. Yet instead of getting better, she grew worse.”
- Father, I thank You for given me privileges to make right choices in life in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, appear to me by Your Word and Spirit; grant me a special miracles tonight in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, give me unforgettable experiences, that will turn my life around for good in the name of Jesus Christ.
OPERATION CAST THEM OUT II
May 24, 2023
OPERATION DRIVE THEM OUT
May 19, 2023
PASSION FOR MIRACLE
May 12, 2023