Youth is the future of any church, that why Bishop Mike Bamidele is deeply involved in youth development programme. This comprises: spiritual, moral, physical, emotional and career development. Youth fellowship comprises teens, youth and single. This fellowship creates an avenue to handle problems peculiar with youth development from childhood to adulthood in order to make a better persons in the future.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To win other youths for Christ through means that appeals to young people reading, discussion, music, drama, excursion, concerts, sports and travelling.
- To produce an anointed set of youths who are outstandingly and remarkably different from the system of the world.
- To develop radical youths who will say “NO TO SIN” like: alcoholism, fornication, stealing, cheating in exams, fighting, cultism etc.
- To provide a fellowship where teenagers and adolescent needs are met.
- Preparing youths for future roles in life.
- Raising dynamic and zealous youths in the local church.
- Raising youths that will contribute to the community development positively.
OPERATIONS OF THE FELLOWSHIP:
- Through regular monthly meetings.
- Through conference, lectures, seminars, concerts, discussion and excursion.
- Through monthly programme.
The fellowship holds first ever All Christians campus fellowship conference between 12th to 14th November, 2015. The theme of the conference is “EMPOWERMENT FOR GREATER WORKS.”