OVERCOMING THE HIJACKERS OF YOUR DESTINY III
Father, bless the works of my hands in Jesus’ name. Father open unto me Your good treasure and bless the works of my hands, everything I lay my hands upon, let it prosper in Jesus’ name. In 2018, the works of my hands shall prosper in Jesus’ name.
You have a glorious destiny, you have an enviable destiny. We are called to glory, and to virtue. We are not called to shame or reproach. Anytime God calls anyone, every call from God is always a call to higher level. If God calls you to salvation, it is a call from hell to heaven. If He calls you to serve Him, He has called you to honour and dignify. If He has called you for solution, it means the trouble you have been going through is finally ending.
Let us identify 3 kinds of call from God
- He calls people to solve their problems Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Anybody can answer such call if he has a problem. Those who have pains, struggling with life, passing through difficult situation, failing exams etc. That promise of rest from God, receive it tonight in Jesus’ name.
- A call to salvation. It is a call to salvation of souls. It is a call to repentance and faith in Christ Jesus Act 4:12 “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Salvation is a personal experience. Once you are saved, you are a new creature in Christ Jesus II Corinthian 5:17. Are you saved? When He calls to save you, will you say YES?
- A call to service Isaiah 6:8 “Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.” There are works to do in God’s vineyard, are you ready to honour a call to service?
Your call by God is a call to glory. The day you say No to God, you have said NO to your glory. Your calling in life is a call to take over. You are called to dominate Deuteronomy 28:13 “And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath…….” You are territory possessor. You are designed for the top. But there are enemies who do not want you to realise glorious destiny. They stand to hijack your destiny from you. There is a place you are going in life, nobody will hijack it from you, there is a throne meant for you, nobody will hijack your throne from you in Jesus’ name. You must stand to fight for your portion in life; you must not allow hijackers of destiny to deny you of your right in life. Bartholomew, the blind man strived for his healing by calling the name of Jesus Christ despite all odds and oppositions against him Mark 10:46-52. Matthew 11:12 reads, “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.” You will occupy your position in life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive my portion of my inheritance from the Lord now, I take my place on top; in prosperity, in good health, in family joy in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, in my own time l will make landmark in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I reject infirmity in my body, no sickness in my body, no affliction will hijack my body in Jesus’ name.
- Father according to Your word in Malachi 3:11, rebuke devourers in my life in Jesus’ name.
Click on download to get audio of this message