HOLY SPIRIT AND YOU SEPTEMBER EDITION
This evening, God will impart you with His Spirit of greatness. Out of His greatness, He will be imparting your life. He will be taking out of Himself and His greatness, and be placing it upon you. The nature of God is communicable and transferable. Through this, you will become a partaker of His divine nature. That is why humanity can take on divinity. Tonight, you will become divine. It is grace that makes someone to be great in life. You will leave this service greater than you came. No more smallness in your life and generation. Tonight, God will raise prominence people in your household for your lineage and the humanity in the name of Jesus Christ. That prominence will begin with you. Jeremiah 30:19, “And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.” Every call of God is an invitation to greatness. God never calls anyone into smallness. He calls people into greatness in life. As you obey Him, you will become great. From you, no one will become small again in the name of Jesus Christ. Genesis 12:2, “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:”
This month edition of “Holy Spirit and You” will focus on Holy Spirit confers greatness on us. John 14:15-18, “15If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” You will be comforted in life; His Spirit will not leave you alone in the name of Jesus Christ. John 16:7-16, “7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. 16A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.”
Holy Spirit is a speaking spirit and showing spirit. The best gift to mankind is to see well and to hear well. In the journey of life you will see clearly and hear clearly in the name of Jesus Christ. Tonight, God will show you revelation. You will hear the voices of God on the issues of life and eternity. You will not hear voices of Satan in the name of Jesus Christ.
The acts of Holy Spirit are the following:
- The Holy Ghost convicts
- The Holy Ghost corrects
- The Holy Ghost cautions us. He cautions us from things that will harm us in life. He cautions you from doing things that will bring curse upon your life.
- The Holy Ghost counsels us. He is our counselor. He advices on the issues of life. He never imposes His counsels on us, He gives us advices and still gives us freewill to make our choices.
- He comforters us. Whatever is making life uncomfortable for is cursed now in the name of Jesus Christ. You will live a comfortable life; you will get comfort all around you in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Ghost is a creative spirit of God. Genesis: 1:1-2. The spirit of innovation will come upon you in the name of Jesus Christ.
- He confers on us greatness. Psalms 71:21, “Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.”
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I will not be small. I will be great. The greatness of God is resting upon me. I receive His greatness by covenant, service, request, and grace in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, transfer Your greatness into my life. Let Your grace makes me great. Let my humanity transforms to Your divinity in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Spirit of the living God, move upon my life, career, family, business, finance and everything that concerns me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Creative power of God, possess me now to do great things in life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father in the name of Jesus, I receive Holy Spirit to come upon me now to convict me, to correct me, to caution, to counsel me, to comfort me, to give me creative power and to confer greatness on me in the name of Jesus Christ.
February 27, 2024
February 20, 2024
February 13, 2024