Ministering: Bishop Oyonude Kure
Bible text: Proverbs 8:18, 11-18, Genesis 13:14-18
- The Lord will add glory to your glory.
- The Lord will add grace to your grace.
- Receive an unending prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- You are breaking through in the name of Jesus.
- No more limitations in Jesus’ name.
- Every yolk standing against your prosperity shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- You will be prosperous in the name of Jesus.
- No sickness or diseases will cut short your life. That sickness or disease is terminated now in the name of Jesus.
- From today, by the apostolic grace upon me, no more poverty in your family in the name of Jesus.
- From today, you and your seed are removed from the yolks of poverty in the name of Jesus.
- Nigeria shall rise again by the blood of Jesus, no more poverty in the land in the name of Jesus.
- God will make you an ocean of wealth in the name of Jesus.
- I prophesy there is going to be a supernatural shift tonight in the name of Jesus.
- You are entering into your supernatural lifting in the name of Jesus.
- Your destiny gate are open in the name of Jesus
- The anointing that opens the heart of men receive now in the name of Jesus
- Everywhere you go heavens will open to you in Jesus name
- Everything you lay your hands shall prosper. Dry bone shall rise again in Jesus name.
Everything you want in life is always with God; be it durable riches, wealth, prosperity and honour. He does not need to borrow it from anywhere before He gives them to you.
Your greatest asset in achieving practical and unending prosperity is His Divine Presence. Do not trade it for anything in life. His presence will give you whatever you need in life; be it physical, spiritual, mental and so on. The Holy Spirit is our divine authority to unending prosperity Genesis 13:14-18.
Unending prosperity is prosperity beyond human comprehension. If your wealth ends with you after your demise, your prosperity is not unending prosperity. The Bible says in you shall all the earth be blessed; all the earth cannot be blessed if your prosperity terminates after your death.
An example is David. He had died thousand years ago, but he is still a blessing to the children of God through the Psalms he wrote e.g. Psalm 23.
There is a covenant of prosperity that will affect generation unborn; failure to achieve it is not only detrimental to you, but also to generations unborn.
DIMENSION AND LEVEL OF PROSPERITY
- God does not want you to stay in one level of prosperity, because prosperity equals to glory and greatness 2 Corinthians 3:18.
- Anytime the devil keeps a child of God in poverty, it is slap on redemption, because Jesus had already paid the price through His death and resurrection.
LEVEL OF PROSPERITY:
- The level of the poor.
- The level of the comfortable.
- The level of the rich.
- The level of the wealthy.
- The level of the prosperous
- The level of the flourishing
- The level of the emotion.
You must be strong in the Lord; you must have a strong relationship with God. Identify your area of calling and special assignment (i.e. the purpose for which you are created) and build on it. We win battle in life with our strength not with our weakness. No exploits are made until some gates are opened. They must be opened before you can prosper in life.
7 PRINCIPLES OF GATE THAT MUST BE OPENED:
- The gate of the times and seasons: Some people are not prosperous because the times and seasons are against them Daniel 2:20-22.
- The gate of the City: A man can enter into a city and the city is not opened unto him.
- The gate of your Environment and Destiny Lands: The environment was against Isaac until he forced the gate opened Genesis 26:12-22. You become a landlord when the gate of your destiny is opened.
- The gate of the Market places: The world is a market place; if the gates are not opened to you, you cannot make profits.
- The gate of the Heart of Men: You need this gate to be opened to you because you deal with men in life.
- The gate of Heaven: The moment heaven opens up to you, the earth follows, heavens does not follow the earth, the earth does (Matthew 3:16 & 7, Luke.3:21-23, Ezekiel. 1:1-3) when the heavens are opened, grace may be found.
- The gates of longevity and good health: You need good health to enjoy your prosperity (Genesis 24:1).
Photo Gallery (2019 Victory Life World Convention)
September 16, 2019
September 14, 2019
September 14, 2019