VICTORY IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE OVER YOUR FINANCES
The devil contends with everything God has given to you. He does not want you to enjoy it. The devil wants to contend with your finances, he wants you to live in penury and constant debts. Tonight, every debt shall be cancelled in the name of Jesus.
One of the key areas in which everyone struggles including the believers is in the area of finances. No one loves to be in debts, because it exposes you to all manner of mockery. The money that you need, God has made it available unto you. Today, you have access to it in the name of Jesus.
The spiritual warfare against our finances comes in three ways:
- The devil John 10:10: Satan attacked all the means of livelihood of Job, he drained him to zero level Job 1:13-19. Job overcame because he held on unto God Job 1:22. Because of his steadfastness, his latter end was greater than the former Job 42:10-16.
- Self: Our attitude; disobedience to the word of God can expose us to spiritual warfare against our finances. We need to pay our tithe, offering, special offering, and take care of the needy around us. All these guaranteed our victory in spiritual warfare against our finances. Proverbs 11:24.
- Others: Curse Genesis 49:3-4; careless utterances 1 Chronicles 4:9; slothfulness Proverbs 14:23 etc.
Victory over spiritual warfare against your finances:
- Steadfastness. Job 1:22, 42:10-16.
- Prayer Philippians 4:6. Job prayed for his friends despite his own predicaments Job 42:10.
- Repentance Job 36:11, Luke 5:1. Seek to obey God in all things you will enjoy prosperity and every other good thing in God.
- Be diligent Proverbs 12:24.
- You must acknowledge God as your source James 4:6, Deuteronomy 8:18, 1 Corinthians 4:7.
- Serve God joyfully and with gladness Deuteronomy 28:47-48.
- Wisdom Proverbs 4:7, 24:3-4.
- Oh Lord, destroy every demonic power that has chained down my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, deliver me from failed venture, whatever I lay my hands to do let it prosper in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, my riches that Satan has swallowed up, I command a release now in the name of Jesus Job 20:15.
- Oh Lord, bless me indeed, enlarge my coast, let your hand be upon me, keep me from all harm, that I may suffer no pain in the name of Jesus 1Chronicle 4:10.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Pastor Kolajo Ige. Title: “VICTORY IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE OVER YOUR FINANCES”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Saturday, 23 March 2019
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020