ANOINTING FOR TAKING RESPONSIBILITY
This evening God will touch you and you will never recover from His touches in the name of Jesus Christ. Tonight, God will touch you in a special way in the name of Jesus Christ. You will see manifestations of the requests you have been making for a long time. Mercy will speak; you will see manifestations of your requests in the name of Jesus Christ.
Men in this house, you will not be a disgrace to manhood. You will become dominance in life and destiny in the name of Jesus Christ. In most part of the word, men are the leaders. Men find themselves leading through any mean. If they do not prepare well for it, they will mess it up. Every man that will pass through this commission will be a man of dominance. They will stand out in life and destiny in the name of Jesus Christ. Every man will receive a seed of dominion and greatness in the name of Jesus Christ. Your male children will not bring a disgrace to you in the name of Jesus Christ. No man shall be taken away before his time in the name of Jesus Christ. They shall not become a victim of untimely death in the name of Jesus Christ. When it is well with all the men around you, everyone enjoys it. You have what it takes to triumph over every battle of life. Nothing can intimidate you in life. Do not be afraid of your own opinion. You have all it takes to be in charge always.
Being a man is not just having the male gender organ. What makes you a man is taking responsibility
- A man must take responsibility for his decisions in life. 1 Corinthian 16:13, “Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.” 1 Corinthians 13:11, “When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.” Men are different in three levels: their thinking, speaking and understanding. 1 Corinthians 14:20, “Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.” Carrying a male genital does not make a man; you must be responsible for all your decisions.
- A man must take responsibility for his habit.
- Real men take responsibility for their relationships with God 1 Timothy 2:1, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;” 1 Timothy 2:4-5, “(2:4-5) 4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;” Act 1:14, “(1:14) These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.”
- Real men take responsibility for their health. You must be healthy in spirit, soul and body.
- Real men take responsibility for their finances.
- Real men take responsibility of their relationships, especially with the opposite sex. You do not see every woman as a sex object. You should be able to discipline yourself.
- Oh Lord, touch my spirit, soul and body. I will never recover from Your touch in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, touch me with Your healing touch. Heal my body, home, career, and finances in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, touch me again and take away my burdens in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh God of the nations, let there be restorations of what the cankerworms, and locusts have eaten in Nigeria in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Governor among the nations, gives direction to our nation in the name of Jesus Christ Psalms 22:28.
March 15, 2023
FIRE ON YOUR TONGUE
March 09, 2023
SPIRITUAL EMPOWERMENT 2
March 03, 2023