CARRYING A SWEET SMELL
Psalms 122:1, 84:10
Carrying a positive body fragrance or carrying an inviting personal fragrance or sweet smell meaning you will become a likeable person. As people have appealing aroma so also many have offence smell just like shrew. You will carry sweet fragrance in Jesus’ name. John 12:3, “Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.” Mark 14:3, “And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured [it] on his head.” There is an ointment you carry that will help you to fulfil your purpose on earth. Without the ointment you may not be able to fulfil that purpose.
Genesis 27:27, “And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son [is] as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed:”
Every child of God is expected to carry sweet fragrance. You shall carry sweet fragrance in Jesus’ name
2 Corinthians 2:14-15, “Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:”
How can you carry sweet fragrance?
- Your prayer life becomes sweet fragrance; it repels evils and attracts good things to you.
- Your giving attract good things to you Philippians 4:18-19, “But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things [which were sent] from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, well pleasing to God. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.:”
- Your character: Your behaviour, attitude and how you relate with people can make you a sweet aroma or bad smell to people around you.
- Father, surround me with positive sweet fragrance. Anywhere I go; there shall be a red carpet reception all the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive victory over hatred and rejection in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive open doors in every area I have been experiencing closed doors in my life, family and ministry in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive financial open door tonight in the name of Jesus.
Special Miracle Service. Ministering: Bishop Mike Bamidele. Title:”CARRYING A SWEET SMELL”
Posted by Victory Life Tv on Wednesday, 24 June 2020
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020