DETERMINANT FACTORS OF EXCEEDING GREATNESS
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
This year convention has been prophetically themed “EXCEEDING GREATNESS” with a Scripture reference in Ephesians 1:19, “And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power”, You will not only be great, you will become embodiments of greatness. God will give you exceeding greatness over your life, family, mission on earth in the name of Jesus Christ. From today, every aspect of your life shall be exceedingly great; every area of your family, your mission on earth shall be exceedingly great in the name of Jesus Christ. Genesis 24:1, “And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.” Every continent of the earth shall read of you in the name of Jesus Christ. Your greatness will go beyond your generation in the name of Jesus Christ. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ, you will so great that your greatness will go beyond your sweat. Your greatness will be supernatural, it will be divine, and it will outlive you in the name of Jesus Christ.
This world is full of challenges, but I pray for you today that the challenges you are going through will not alter your destiny. The challenges of your life shall not subdue your greatness in the name of Jesus Christ. The anointing of God and His grace will sustain your greatness. No more born of or brought out of a woman will be able to subdue your greatness on earth in the name of Jesus Christ. Nothing will alter the covenant of your longevity. Whatever has been planted by diabolic world to cut your life short, I command it to be consumed by the fire of Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus Christ. I command every terminal disease, affliction and infirmity in your body to die now in the name of Jesus Christ.
God blessed Abraham in all things. The same God will bless you in all things. No single aspect of your life will suffer shame in the name of Jesus Christ.
There are three most critical questions you must know about greatness in order to have the right answers to the questions. What is greatness, how can I become great and you are also involved in your greatness.
- What is greatness? Greatness simply means success beyond the ordinary. Everybody in one way or the other succeeds. Success is not greatness; greatness is going beyond the ordinary. Five outstanding contents of greatness are:
- How can I become great?
- You are also involved in your greatness.
HOW TO SUSTAIN YOUR GREATNESS?
- Who determines greatness? Genesis 24:35, “And the LORD hath blessed my master greatly; and he is become great: and he hath given him flocks, and herds, and silver, and gold, and menservants, and maidservants, and camels, and asses.” There is someone who determines your greatness. It is good to be diligent, dedicated and committed. But only God can make you great. No one can be great without Him. All your efforts without God will yield no result. Deuteronomy 28:1, “And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:”
- Character: That is you must choose to become a person of deep Christian character. No more can climb up unto greatness beyond the limitation of his own character. Character is almighty fixer, if you do not have character, your destiny cannot be fixed. Men of genius are respected; men of power are feared; men of wealth are envied; only men of character can be trusted. Do not play with your character, defend your reputations with all your being Numbers 23:19, “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
- Works: You must be a diligent man. Lazy people cannot become great in their lifetime. Mark 6:2,“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?”
- Name: You cannot be great and your name will be small. Great and name are not inversely proportion, they are proportion. Genesis 12:2, “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:”
- Wealth: Job 1:3, Greatness has to do with wealth. “His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.” Job 42:12, “So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.”
The grace of exceeding greatness is upon your life right now in the name of Jesus Christ. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job and Apostle Paul in New Testament were all exceedingly great; you shall be great in the name of Jesus Christ. 1Corinthian 15:9-10, “9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.”
Exceeding greatness is timeless, generational, oceanic, generational and external.
It is also has to do to legacy. Never place a question mark on what God has put full stop. The grace of legacy greatness is invoked upon you today in the name of Jesus Christ.
Exceeding greatness also leads to legacy. They include:
- Legacy works
- Legacy fruitfulness
- Legacy impart
- Legacy influence
- Legacy finishing: You must finish well in the race of life; you must finish strong and also finish first. Preaching produces miracles. Teaching produces miracle workers. To finish first, you must first finish.
- Oh Lord, make everything about my life, family and ministry be great in the name of Jesus Christ
- Oh Lord, make my exceeding greatness eternal in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 27, 2023
September 27, 2023
September 27, 2023