EXCEEDING GREATNESS OF HIS POWER By: Dr. Philip Ransome Bello
CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR THE AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
Ephesians 1:15-22, “15Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church”,
It is very important to understand that your position is not your experience. The question is what is your position? Your position is what Christ is. Your position is everything that is in Chris Jesus. If you are feeling symptoms in your body, that is your experience. But your position is that you have been healed of God. You must differentiate between your position and experience. You do not challenge your position with your experience. You do the opposite; you challenge your experience with your position. When you see negative events manifesting in your life, you speak into that experiences; superimpose your position on it. Everything the Christ is, I am. 1 John 4:17, “Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”
SO WHO IS JESUS CHRIST?
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Who Jesus Christ is, I am. Jesus Christ was the son of God. But now, Jesus Christ is no longer only the son of God, we also are sons of God. Before He died on the Cross at Calvary, He was only the Son of God, after His resurrection, many sons have come unto glory. Romans 8:29, “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.” 1 John 3:1-2, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”
- We are sons in God’s kingdom. In His kingdom, there is no preferred son, but a patterned son. We have been patterned to be like Jesus Christ. You are in and He is in you. When you pray in the name of Jesus, you have access to God through Jesus Christ. If God listens to Jesus Christ, He will surely listen to you.
- Where Jesus is, I am. Jesus Christ is at the right of God. Ephesians 2:6, “And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:” When He rose from the dead, He did not rise alone. We were raised together with Him. You are not a human being having spiritual experiences; you are spirit being having human experiences. The real you are sitting at the heavenly places. You have authority over devil; you are far above principality and power.
- What Jesus had, you also have. Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Jesus Christ had a Holy Ghost, you also have Holy Ghost. John 14:12-16, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 15If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;” The same Holy Ghost that was with Jesus Christ is the same Holy Ghost that you have. Ephesians 1:13, “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,” Holy Spirit is a seal upon you that you belong to God.
- What He can do, I can do John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 20:20-21, “20And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord. 21Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.”
Do not allow devil to deceive you of your identity in Christ. You belong to Jesus Christ. Inasmuch Jesus Christ cannot be sick, you cannot be sick. Inasmuch Jesus Christ cannot be poor, you cannot be poor. Ephesians 1:3, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” You are blessed in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Because you have been in heavenly places in Christ, no one can curse you. No curse will stand against, no sickness will stand against you, no defeat will stand against you in the name of Jesus Christ. I release you into your victories, greatness, and abundance in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I am blessed of God. No one can curse me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I am lifted, greatness is in me, favour all around me in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Covenant of death is broken in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The power of exceeding greatness begins to manifest in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 29, 2023
September 27, 2023
September 27, 2023