LIVING WITHOUT LIMITS (Pastor Paul Emmanuel Femi)
It is a terrible thing to be without a father. Fathers are feathers. Without feather no one can fly. You must go for relationship at the expense of money. A viable connection can secure your destiny.
We are all a product of God’s design and every destiny is designed differently to meet the specified need of God. Isaiah 43:21, “This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.” You are custom-made by God to fulfill the will of God. Every one of us is a product of God’s design. He designed you to the smallest details and measurements. He created you with an intention.
Therefore, God’s expectation for your life is not failure. I speak into your destiny, wherever you have failed before shall be the last time you will fail forever in the name of Jesus Christ. God’s desire is for His children to live their lives to the fullness by heavens design Jeremiah 20:11, “But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.” The best way to measure a man’s intent is by his thought. I can say a thing and not mean it. I cannot think a thing and not mean it. God mean all He has in thought for every of His child. God is too big to design a mistake. If devil has been deceiving you, bringing to you physical things to establish your failure, I speak in the name of Jesus Christ, as you step out of this convention, nothing will fail in your hands any more.
The question is why are God’s children not manifesting God’s desires? I believe that you all agree with me that not every child of God is living to the fullness of God’s intentions for his or her life. Now, the question is, if God has designed each and every one of us to be great in life, why isn’t every Christian a giant? The reason many Christians are not manifesting God’s intention is “LIMITATION.”
Limitation is anything, physical or spiritual that keeps or hinders you from becoming what God has ordained you to be in life. Every limitation in your life is removed in the name of Jesus Christ.
THERE ARE 4 MAJOR CLASSES OF LIMITATIONS
- The identity limitations: Every Christian will suffer identity limitation if you do not know your identity in Christ. You belong to the heavenly kingdom not the kingdom of this earth and so nothing that affects the earth and its people will never have effects on you. Understand your identity in Christ. Jeremiah 1:5, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” When a man can dictate your financial exploits or how high you can go, you are under a seal of limitation! This is not the identity of Christ. Your identity determines your authority, when you open your mouth to pray the devil knows your identity and your stand in Christ, and he knows how to take you seriously.
Do not fail your identity test. Adam failed because he did not know his identity. No matter how much you pray, if you do not know who you are, the devil will cheat you. Every form of limitation upon your life dies now in the name of Jesus Christ. You are stepping into God’s ordain plan for your life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Spiritual or demonic limitations: These are demonic strategies from keeping God’s will to His children to getting to them. This is the devil at work, send to cause setbacks to the children of God. Mark 5:25-26, “And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, 26And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,” There are some things you cannot explain, beyond your control. All you could see is limitation on every side. Demonic limitation does not follow the logic of man. Any demonic limitation on your life and destiny, I decree be destroyed now in the name of Jesus Christ.
HOW TO OVERCOME DEMONIC LIMITATION?
If you want to beat the devil at his game, then develop power. In the supernatural realm, the lesser power gives way. A Christian without power in this generation will suffer. Matthew 11:12, “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.”
You must get power in Christ. We are in the world of violence and wickedness. You must have power to rule over the affairs of life. Whatever you want to back from the devil must be taken by force. That is why you must develop spiritual capacity to contend with the forces of darkness. Go back to the place of your altar to develop spiritual capacity. The place of altar is a spiritual habit that guarantees your supernatural control and authority. You cannot be in the league of giants and feed like rat. You cannot be powerful if you do not study God’s word. Stop crying, grow in power, invest in spiritual habits that keep you on top, and stay on this altar. It is powerful enough to change limitation.
- Limitations by association: There are certain limitations that come upon a man’s journey solely as a function of whom he decides to follow or who follows him. Do not carry dead weight, it may limit you. You cannot journey with Jonah and experience peace. Be careful of the people that attach themselves with you in your journey in life. This is another limitation children of God suffer. The excuse of I did not know will not be enough. The people you choose to journey with will either increase your speed or slow you down. Proverbs 12:26, “The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them.” Proverbs 13:20, “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.“
A God given relationship can transform your destiny. One relationship can open your lineage to the blessing of God forever. Recognize godly relationship and keep them. I speak over life and destiny; your destiny helpers are locating you now in the name of Jesus Christ. If you notice a solid circle of loss and tragedy due to certain relationship, please terminate them. The voices you hear will affect your destiny. At certain season in your life, especially when you desire a change of level and dimension, watch the people that are closest to you. Your vision, location, and destination with the people around you must be the same. I speak the in the name of Jesus Christ, every yoke of limitation by relationship is broken. Pleas, take your relationship serious. Some relationships can put you into bad habits that you will be struggling with for the rest of your life.
- Self afflicted limitations: These afflictions are caused primarily by ignorance of divine principles, or disobedience to divine instructions. This involves no prayer. You either choose to walk in divine order or not. Until you are ready for a change, you will not change. Most of the yokes that bind us and keep us on the same spot are self-inflicted in nature. John 8:32, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” You cannot break principles and claim promises. The principle of salvation cannot be broken. Romans 10:10, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Principle of vision cannot be broken Habakkuk 2:2, “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” The principle of diligent planning cannot be broken Luke 14:28, “For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?” The principle of capacity building and mentorship cannot broken 2 Timothy 2:15, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”
Daniel 9:2, “In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.” Proverbs 1:5, “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:” The principle of diligence and consistency cannot be broken Proverbs 22:29, “Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”
The principle of tithing and kingdom given cannot be broken Matthew 3:10-12, “10And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 12Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” Luke 6:38, “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” The principle of committed kingdom service cannot be broken Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
How many people are ready to break limitations?
- Matthew 13:25, “But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” Oh Lord, I command total destruction upon every evil limitation, restricting me from manifesting my God given glory in the name of Jesus Christ
- Isaiah 62:2, “And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.” When your name changes, everything about you will change. When your designation changes, your reality changes too. Oh Lord my God, I stand in the place of prophecy and receive my new name and status; all limitations and evil protocols are broken now for my sake in the name of Jesus Christ.
Word of prophetic declarations:
Whatever has been limitation in your life is declared broken. Every limitation by ignorance of identity is removed now. Whatever makes you see yourself the way others see you and not the way God sees is hereby broken. You are lifted above all principalities and powers in the name of Jesus Christ.
September 26, 2022
September 26, 2022
September 25, 2022