*SPECIAL CHILDREN SERVICE*
TOPIC: I WILL NOT BE A CHILD THAT BRINGS SHAME PROVERBS 29:15
To bring shame is to do something regrettable. To do what is not good. To cause painful mental feelings
THE FOLLOWING CHILDREN BRING SHAME.
You will not be a child that bring s shame but one that brings glory in Jesus’ name.
- CHILD LEFT TO HIMSELF without parental guidance, teaching, training, correction, love and care will bring his mother shame. Prov 29:15 So every child should be under authority.
- DISOBEDIENT CHILD who does not do what God sword commands will bring shame to his father Proverbs 28:7
- BAD COMPANY: A child who moves with bad boys and girls will cause shame Proverbs 28:7
- A LAZY CHILD will cause shame because he cannot work hard. He sleeps during exams and service time etc.Proverbs10:5
- A CHILD WITHOUT CONTENTMENT will be foolish with his demands and cause shame. He / she may be stealing, selling body, pushing drugs etc. Proverbs 17:1-2.
- A WASTEFUL CHILD will cause shame. He wastes resources and does not manage what he is given well. He buys useless things he does not need. Proverbs 19:26
- A DISRESPECTFUL CHILD will cause shame. He/ she is rude and arrogant and thinks he knows things while he does not know.
You can become a child that brings glory like: Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon, Daniel, Esther Ruth and Mary.
You will bring glory to your family in the name of Jesus. Through you your family will gain recognition in Jesus’ name. None of you will be an armed robber or thief in Jesus’ name. The Spirit of purity shall enter into you in Jesus’ name. No child here shall continue in immorality and impurities in Jesus’ name. None of you shall be prostitutes, an alcoholic; you will not be addicted to smoking cigarettes or hemp, you will not be abused physically in Jesus’ name.
None shall be a victim of kidnappers or ritual killers in Jesus’ name. You will be wise managers of resources, God will be so proud of you in Jesus’ name.
#victoryservice #online for Children ….. Your Children will not Bring Shame……