THE PURPOSE OF THE ANOINTING FOR WEALTH
You need to know the purpose for wealth, so that when God takes you to that level He wants you to be, you will be able to appropriate it well. Deuteronomy 8:18, “ But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for [it is] he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as [it is] this day.” Proverbs 8:18, “ Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness.”
Money, prosperity and riches are spiritual. It takes discipline to handle them well. The purpose for being wealthy is not for flaunting, it is not to acquire things to satisfy our lustful desires, and it is not to oppress others. Durable wealth comes from God. It is a righteous wealth and it is a durable wealth. You must be connected to God to enjoy His blessings. Your connection to God will determine your collection. Your connection will determine your access to His wealth and riches John 15:5, “I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” 2 Corinthians 8:9, “ For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” Proverbs 10:22, “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”
KEYS TO ACCESS THE WEALTH:
- You must put God first in all things. Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
- Faith in God: Wealth comes from God; in order to access the wealth, we must do it in faith. Matthew 7:7-8, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
- You must be diligent. It is very crucial in accessing wealth.
- You must obey His commandments.
- You must honour God with your riches Proverbs 3:9, “Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
THE PURPOSE FOR WEALTH:
- For the gospel Zechariah 1:17.
- For your family needs 1 Timothy 5:8
- To help the needy 2 Corinthians 9:8-9.
Do not run after money. Do not be enslaved by money Proverbs 23:4-5, “Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for [riches] certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.”
Tonight, the yoke of poverty will be destroyed in your life by the reason of the anointing Isaiah 10:27, “ And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” The anointing of God will give you divine idea to make wealth. The anointing will give you uncommon wisdom Proverbs 24:3-4. The anointing will give you uncommon favour. What favour delivers, labour can never deliver it. Psalms 44:3, “ For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” The anointing will also release upon you divine protection Psalms 3:3.
- Oh Lord, bless the works of my hands in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let every yoke of lack and poverty be terminated in my life, family and ministry in the name of Jesus.
October 15, 2020
October 10, 2020
September 17, 2020