CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FOR THE AUDIO OF THE MESSAGE
Today is the day of your debts cancellation. Deuteronomy 15:1-2, “1At the end of every seven years thou shalt make a release. 2And this is the manner of the release: Every creditor that lendeth ought unto his neighbour shall release it; he shall not exact it of his neighbour, or of his brother; because it is called the LORD’S release.” Whatever you owe, whoever you owe is cancelled now in the name of Jesus Christ. The days of borrowings that are not for investment are over now in the name of Jesus Christ. Deuteronomy 28:12-13, “12The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:”
HOW GOD CAN CANCEL YOUR DEBTS?
- Your income will suddenly increase to meet all your needs. I decree, be expecting abundant increase on your income in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Where you are working and in what you are doing, extra income will come to you on purpose in order to meet all your needs. That will be your portion in the name of Jesus Christ. Ruth 2:9, “Let thine eyes be on the field that they do reap, and go thou after them: have I not charged the young men that they shall not touch thee? and when thou art athirst, go unto the vessels, and drink of that which the young men have drawn.”
- You will find favour. That favour will translate to money and also cancellation of your debts.
- Your assets can suddenly appreciate in order to set off your debts.
- People can start giving you gifts through which all your needs will be met Luke 6:38, “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
- Your great exploits in your undertakings or assignments can make you have more than enough to pay up all your debts.
- People can remember the good things you have done in the past and begin to bless you. Esther 6:1-10, “1On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king. 2And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus. 3And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king’s servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him. 4And the king said, Who is in the court? Now Haman was come into the outward court of the king’s house, to speak unto the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him. 5And the king’s servants said unto him, Behold, Haman standeth in the court. And the king said, Let him come in. 6So Haman came in. And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour? Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself? 7And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour, 8Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head: 9And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king’s most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour. 10Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king’s gate: let nothing fail of all that thou hast spoken.”
- All my debts are supernaturally cancelled in the name of Jesus Christ.
- This is my last season of borrowing. I am release from being a borrower. Now I become a lender to many nations in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I reject spirit of debts. I reject spirit behind debts. I reject arrow of debts in the name of Jesus Christ.
- The days of borrowing that are not for investment are over in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord, open unto me the heavenly treasury. I will not be a borrower again. I am blessed in the name of Jesus Christ.
November 28, 2023
November 26, 2023
November 26, 2023